Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why y'all mfers so condescending?

I didn't say anything outlandish, even said he didn't look comfortable with Jimmy at first which is something he said.

"I haven't been myself lately," Embiid told the Philadelphia Inquirer on Friday. "I think it's mainly because of the way I've been used, which is I'm being used as a spacer, I guess, a stretch five, which I'm only shooting (29) percent (from the 3-point line).

It's obvious he isn't being used correctly at times from the games I've been watching prior to getting Harris. So no I didn't it from 1 game.
Told you that nigga was sassy

Lol @ bragging on anything bulls related

When we make the playoffs ima make you apologize

Let's see what lotto pick you spam the board with that you won't get next year

Markkanan 31 and 18, lavine 26, porter 18 points 4-5 from 3, I know wtf I'm talking about, y'all jv in here

and the bulls busted brooklyn's ass from tip off.

34sldow.gif

Man I just saw that DeMar DeRozan is averaging 6.2 assists this year! His previous highs are 5.2 and 4. That's a big improvement even if his points are slightly down.

Plus he's averaging 6.2 rebounds.

Should have been an all-star. Shit is fucked up.

It's much brighter than miami's but don't trip summer '20 heat about to have mad cap space

*looks at 2020 unrestricted free agents*

2j5gpx0.jpg

you're done, stay in your lane spam laker pics and keep hoping those assortment of wack ass player gets traded
Lol again...I'm not hoping for 2020 free agency

This the last time I talk to you about heat basketball in this year though and that's a fact

Jazz should sign parker to be their starting 4 this summer , he needs to play with a elite defensive big his defense is awful

I think he'd be a perfect fit with utah, they need another scorer gobert can't be your 2nd leading scorer and expect to go anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back