2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should sit out until after the break though

If the nets could make a trade they could get the 5th seed and give the Celtics a run for their money in the first round

He should sit out until after the break though

If the nets could make a trade they could get the 5th seed and give the Celtics a run for their money in the first round

A trade for who?

Reactions: oldman_Ghost!
So the Knicks were originally in Davis' list as a preferred team.

Crazy thing is the Knicks called the Pelicans to make a trade centered around KP and the pick for Davis but the Pelicans werent interested.

I get it though. They probably didnt want to deal with the risk of KPs injury and they didnt want to trade a player that wants to leave for a player thats going to want to leave.

Bucks could throw Bledsoe, Middleton, Britain, thon and picks but they ain't it gonna destroy what they got

Raptors playing. Siakam, VanVleet, Powell, Valanciunas and a future 1st and 2nd round picks for AD.

I dont believe AD would actually resign in Milwaukee.....just wanted to make it seem like he doesnt care about big markets

Damn near impossible for the Bucks to acquire him anyway

S/O Solomon. I like fam. Been too hard on him in past. Seem like a good dude.

With that said, might not beat somebody willing to take Solomon Hill off their hands

He's a solid player if play him at the 4 but New Orleans had to play him at the 3 majority of the time out of necessity

Status
Not open for further replies.