Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What tears from Lakers fans? If the trade doesn't happen before the deadline, it just doesn't happen. On the other hand, it's been raining Pelican tears since AD made the trade request.
Delusional. Go on Lakers Reddit threads and turn on ESPN right now and listen to the likes of Ramona Sherberne, Max Kellermen, Screaming A, etc.

Pelicans fans that I know are fine bruh. We realized that it's a fucked up situation that AD is gone but honestly his 7 year tenure with us has produced an average of 36 wins a season or some shit like that. AD is amazing, but the NBA today is not built for impressive bigs, an facilitator or dominating wing play that can score on the perimeter has to be the alpha for a winning team in today's game. AD is not that, but him going to a team with that can bold well for his legacy. He was never going to do it with us as the main guy, and AD is not an Alpha personality to even have a team follow him.

I'm happy for what he did for us caw Caws, and I'm wishing him the best in New York or Boston.

Last edited:
Kings owner Vivek Ranadivé was right: Buddy Hield is going to be the closest thing we have to Steph Curry. He's shooting 49% from 3. That's right, 49. Only two players (of those who have a good number of attempts) have higher percentages, one being Steph himself.

Yeah, the percentage will probably go down a bit as the season progresses, but not by much.

Well, well...

Steph Curry: 3pt % : 45.1.
Buddy Hield: 3pt %: 46.0.

Bogdan is 6'5-6'6 and best suited to playing guard off the bench. He does the majority of their second unit scoring and playmaking.

Bogdan is 6'5-6'6 and best suited to playing guard off the bench. He does the majority of their second unit scoring and playmaking.

Agreed, except for the best suited to coming off the bench part. Dude is a starter-quality player in this league. Hell, he probably has all-start potential.

Since we're on the Kings, what do you think they should do with Harry Giles? At one point I was like they can get rid of him, but dude has shown flashes. His passing is actually near elite. In the end, between him, Bagley and Cauley-Stein, Cauley-Stein is probably the most disposable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back