2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

"According to the report, Lakers president Magic Johnson was on the phone with Pelicans general manager Dell Demps multiple times on Monday."

Magic might be the worst negotiator ever and this reeks of desperation with that said idk how NO doesn't take this deal.

Lakers now the 10th seed lol

They NEED AD desperately

NO has asked for 4 first round picks. The shit ain't happening.

NO front office basically said first off fuck yo bitch and the clique you claim.

Captain Obvious probably on the phone with them like " you know, a team with four first round picks has a bright future."

magic-johnson-winner-1.jpg

Lakers gotta realize this is a top 5 player who is 25

That means he'll dominate at minimum for another 6 years. When even lebron is gone he can still dominate in games

Stop lowballing the pelicans

But Lakers know that if they give the right offer the team is gutted and no picks in the future

Either that or keep fighting with the kings for the 9th seed

Or if it was me I would just trade for Bradley Beal then just make small moves to build top the roster during the buyout season and in the summer

It don't always have to be getting a top 10 player

Just get Bradley Beal

You can't pau gasol trade the league anymore

Build a championship team and stop making these two man teams surrounded by scrubs

Actually develop your young players

You could have a lineup of

Lonzo
Beal
Lebron
Tobias
Rob Lopez or dedmon

And with an actual bench

Going into next year

Reactions: 5th Letter
Lakers gotta realize this is a top 5 player who is 25

That means he'll dominate at minimum for another 6 years. When even lebron is gone he can still dominate in games

Stop lowballing the pelicans

But Lakers know that if they give the right offer the team is gutted and no picks in the future

Either that or keep fighting with the kings for the 9th seed

Or if it was me I would just trade for Bradley Beal then just make small moves to build top the roster during the buyout season and in the summer

It don't always have to be getting a top 10 player

Just get Bradley Beal

Ted Leonsis says Wizards are not trading John Wall, Bradley Beal or Otto Porter Jr.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...eal-or-otto-porter-jr/?utm_term=.543eb2edc423

And this is why y'all are where y'all are at

They wouldn't turn down hart/Ingram or kuz they aren't that stupid

LLS nigga how soon you forget I post not long ago how we turned down a trade of James Harden for Beal a few years ago.

Yes we would turn that down. Don't know much about Hart or Kuz seen them only a few times so I can't give an informed opinion if it would be dumb to turn that trade down.

Forget about the talent, just from a cap POV if you can trade beal for kuzma and hart and an expiring that's a win

Then you turn around and try to unload otto to Sacramento for a young player, trash and Zach Randolph

BOOM

Cap room now when wall comes back he has

Kuzma, hart starting and flexibility to go get another piece

Status
Not open for further replies.