Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still feel like a lot of these teams a Otto Porter away. Next to a star, 3 and D guy most valuable position in ball

Philly just need to upgrade the 3 and send Chandler to the bench. If they can upgrade that spot and keep Fultz, I like where they at
Porter would be a perfect fit in Philly. I would even take Jabari over Chandler at this point. Fuck Defense.

Watching the Knicks like watching Morgan State. Reason I hate college ball outside of tourney time

Dolan going bring in at least 100m more than any other franchise while Playing Mudiay/Kanter heavy minutes..why would he sell?

Heard Philly interested in Vonleh but he don’t fix the wing problem.do like him for them though

I would rather have @Peagle than Chandler.

Watching the Knicks like watching Morgan State. Reason I hate college ball outside of tourney time

Dolan going bring in at least 100m more than any other franchise while Playing Mudiay/Kanter heavy minutes..why would he sell?

Heard Philly interested in Vonleh but he don’t fix the wing problem.do like him for them though

Dolan aint selling fam. Smfh.

Announcers still talk bout his pops everytime Sabonis touches the ball. Shit gotta be the most tired thing announcers say.
How about when AD was a guard in high school and wasn't being recruited but then grew 8 inches

Every single visiting team broadcasters mention this at least once a game

How about when AD was a guard in high school and wasn't being recruited but then grew 8 inches

Every single visiting team broadcasters mention this at least once a game

"AD had the best growth spurt in history"

Mafuckas gotta get some new material.

Pels interested in Ross. Said to be willing to include their pick. Guessing it has to be lottery protected tho. I would roll the dice on that move

We somehow have no need for Dragic in 2019 and if he comes back and doesn't come off the bench, we failed

This is when you failed.

image.jpg

This is when you failed.

image.jpg
Nah that was a very good move that got mired by the Chris bosh illness. But in 2019 it's no point in having a 32+ Scoring PG who doesn't make plays and who's game is predicated on his athleticism to an extent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back