Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Nigga you always got some shit to tell me. Pull up at the Blender bruh. Tired of this shit .
tenor.gif

Damn bruh I'm hurt, we supposed to be brothers.
as your brother, its my duty to tell you you bugging

when has the west been this deep in recent memory?

Have there been teams that have under performed so far? Yes

Have there been teams that have over performed so far? Yes

The sad thing about it is, at some point, maybe 3 teams will rise above the middle of the pack and the remaining ones will be fighting just to make the playoffs which is gonna make a lot of the h2h matchups post AS break have that much more meaning in the event you have a couple of ties going into the final day of the season.

Im specifically talking about the West to be clear

Pelicans have a tough 5 game road schedule starting tomorrow. If they go 3-2 or 4-1, that would be HUGE for them.

as your brother, its my duty to tell you you bugging

when has the west been this deep in recent memory?

Have there been teams that have under performed so far? Yes

Have there been teams that have over performed so far? Yes

The sad thing about it is, at some point, maybe 3 teams will rise above the middle of the pack and the remaining ones will be fighting just to make the playoffs which is gonna make a lot of the h2h matchups post AS break have that much more meaning in the event you have a couple of ties going into the final day of the season.

Im specifically talking about the West to be clear

Pelicans have a tough 5 game road schedule starting tomorrow. If they go 3-2 or 4-1, that would be HUGE for them.
I agree with everything you said , but you guys are misreading my post. I agree it's good for the league to have a balance dynamic or new teams being on the roll. All I was saying from a opinionated standpoint, this season is not as exciting as usual. Yes OKC and the Spurs game was dope, but there is not enough dope storylines this year to make me wanna watch a game.

As far as the Pelicans I have us going 3-2 this week, and tbh Frank Jackson emrgence is probably one of the most exciting things about our team this year imo. Also the thought of us being .500 at the trade deadline is also exciting because we will definitely be swinging for a big name. But other teams and games is not really exciting me. Luka Donic, boogie return, and the Raptors playoff push will probably have my interest though

Announcers still talk bout his pops everytime Sabonis touches the ball. Shit gotta be the most tired thing announcers say.
What’s so special about Sabonis? It ain’t like he’s the only player who’s dad played in the league.

Lol,you niggas don't know shit about basketball,before his injuries Arvydas Sabonis along with Drazen

Petrovic were considered the best European players ever,OG Sabonis was kinda like Jokic is now but he

had more athleticism.
We don't respect niggas with fairy colored font

Are sixers fans gonna be upset when jimmy butler doesn't return or nah

Imagine if Philly never traded for butler and traded for Beal instead then made a subsequent trade for a guy like a Frank kaminsky or trey lyles

Are sixers fans gonna be upset when jimmy butler doesn't return or nah

Imagine if Philly never traded for butler and traded for Beal instead then made a subsequent trade for a guy like a Frank kaminsky or trey lyles
If Jimmy bounces, Philly lost RoCo and Saric who were always gonna be part of some deal. Philly will still have all that money they were gonna waste on Jimmy to spend on someone else. Also before the Butler trade, Fultz was still playing and I'm not sure Beal was on their radar at the time bcuz they still were trying to see what they had in Fultz. Basically, in a nutshell- The gamble on Fultz has been a setback for Philly. If Fultz was who he is supposed to be they never woulda needed Jimmy in the first place.

I'm interested in what happens to JR, Melo, Jabari, and I think it's somebody else that I can't remember at the moment

Might be time for melo to be the star for the Guangdong southern Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back