Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden is easily Top 5 best offensive players I've ever seen....... When that nikka all the way in his bag, he look like he Top 3.

Carlos-Boozer-Saying-Thats-a-Bad-Man.gif

this fake news

The rockets haven't even played the bucks,sixers or raptors.They beat a lakers team twice that wasn't top 4 at the time, a c's team that was 4th by .5 over the sixers & the warriors without curry so they beat the nuggets,pacers twice,thunder and lakers twice

and it won't matter when they get bounced in the 1st or 2nd round get this homer nonsense outta here ock

giphy.gif

Harden got himself back on top the MVP race imo. His individual stats were all good season but what hes been doing the last 10 games is incredible.

The only thing keeping him out the discussion early in the year was his teams record but this run hes been on plus the fact that the team is winning propelled him back to the top of the race.

Not saying he gets it, just saying its gonna be hard not to give it to him if he keeps this up for a bit longer and the rockets end with a top 4 seed.

4 FRPs( 2 likely in the lottery)
The draft is June 20, 2019 and July 1 is when the Pelicans can offer him the Supermax. Doubt they trade him before then. So those 4 picks are not in play.

And even if they are in play, right now those picks are projected to be 13th, 18th, 22nd and 23rd.

i didnt see the game last night, but did they really not call out of bounds on KD? I kept seeing that pic on my TL this morning

and Harden was legit fouled on that last shot attempt too.

Nah they didn’t call it. Them niggas was sleep.
man wtf lol

KD damn near 7ft, how in the hell you miss that?

I mean, i know how, but im sure niggas dont wanna read that so i'ma just keep it to myself

but damn lol

As cliche as it is to say, Gordon and Paul being out gives other guys opportunities to step up, build confidence and also allows Harden to build up trust in them

Having guys like House and Rivers who are threat from 3 but can also penetrate when defenses close out hard on 3's and/or force the defense to collapse is huge and something we've been missing outside of Harden and Gordon

Before he fucked off his shoulder this is what Mbah A Moute brought to the table last year and why I thought he was much more valuable than Ariza, he was a good slasher and could actually put the ball on the court a little bit

Minus the fishing free throws Harden on another level right now. It works but it's disgusting to watch.

His ability to shift defenses and get to his shot whenever he wants his second to none. And despite his high assist numbers I personally think Harden is an underrated passer.

Curious to see how he plays when CP3 gets back since the ball won't be in his hands as much.
Harden SHOULD be the two time MVP working on his third.

Harden playing mvp ball. Doesn’t change my view on him as a player. All this greatest offensive player talk is a product of the times.

Players who dominate the ball get graded on a curve lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back