Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Now that Payton is back, i wonder what new excuse @ThemCawCawBoyz will cook up when they keep losing games.

Just keep AD healthy till we come for him.

Checks box score

Reads headline to himself "pels defeat wolves with NO Anthony Davis in Elfrids return"

I don't wanna read nothing else from you about the blender

Pelicans are 6-1 after last night when Elfrid plays. Is this the excuse you were looking for?

Don't quote me you Toh

Serious question, do u enjoy watching this shit?

I’m not a fan of the way the Rockets play in general but it’s getting us Ws. Harden”s game can be ugly as fuck to watch but he’s putting the team on his back and we’re winning so I don’t give a fuck honestly.

I do enjoy the tears from national media/nba Twitter every night though.

Harden needs to embrace his role as the most hated player in the league lmao.

I'm ready for Philly to go ahead and end this Draymond Simmons at pont guard experiment. They need to get Chandler the fuck outta the starting line up, move Draymond Simmons there and get a real pg who can close out games. Simmons can still push the pace when he gets rebounds etc.

Oh yeah Brett Brown is in over his head with this team. His rotations are comedic at times.

I'm ready for Philly to go ahead and end this Draymond Simmons at pont guard experiment. They need to get Chandler the fuck outta the starting line up, move Draymond Simmons there and get a real pg who can close out games. Simmons can still push the pace when he gets rebounds etc.

Oh yeah Brett Brown is in over his head with this team. His rotations are comedic at times.
Yo, if Simmons is not the PG, he is half the player he is now. Also easier for defenses to cheat off him. The "Draymond" in his game is what makes him special.

I know its frustrating, but u going to have to hope the dude starts shooting for your team to go to the next level.

Yo, if Simmons is not the PG, he is half the player he is now. Also easier for defenses to cheat off him. The "Draymond" in his game is what makes him special.

I know its frustrating, but u going to have to hope the dude starts shooting for your team to go to the next level.

If he ain't gonna shoot he might as well be the PF. If he doesn't want the ball in crunch time he is useless. I could understand if he was posting up and wanting to get to the foul line but he wants no part of the ball. Just shoot that bitch. I don't care if he bricks a lot. Just shoot the damn ball. Embiid would be even more of a monster if that happens. Just shoot the fuckin ball.

If he ain't gonna shoot he might as well be the PF. If he doesn't want the ball in crunch time he is useless. I could understand if he was posting up and wanting to get to the foul line but he wants no part of the ball. Just shoot that bitch. I don't care if he bricks a lot. Just shoot the damn ball. Embiid would be even more of a monster if that happens. Just shoot the fuckin ball.

Would you be willing to offer Ben Simmons on some dark horse shit for Anthony Davis?

Would you be willing to offer Ben Simmons on some dark horse shit for Anthony Davis?
Not sure if Davis and Embiid is a good fit. Don't wanna see AD out on the perimeter most of the game. I thought he played much better when Boogie got hurt.

I actually saw Ben take a jumper last night. Of course, he didn't make it, but I think after that Celtics game on X-Mas, he's approaching "shit or get off the pot" time with his unwillingness to shoot, and other teams know that.

Best bet hope that Fultz plays decent once they fix his shoulder
I'm in the minority but i never once believed he had a shoulder injury. His shoulder never seemed to be an issue when he was having dunking exhibitions during warmups and all off season. This nigga just got mental issues. He has single handedly threw a monkey wrench in the process.

Been following him for years. As a freshman he was straight at UCLA but playing professional overseas was the best thing that could have happened for him.

Dude is about to be the next big thing in the league. I can see him being a face of the franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back