Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy watching Westbrook this season.

He almost went full westbrook in the 4th quarter, taking terrible 3s with mad time on the clock.

But at the same time, Paul George was heating up.

Westbrook with about 4 minutes left in the game, ran down, almost took his third consecutive bad 3, but gathered himself, gave the ball to PG, and PG being hot went on a tear and Westbrook kept feeding the hot hand and went to PG the rest of the game.

@Beta
Since you bout that BBB life..
liangelo-ball-big-baller-brand-g3-lux-patriot

Paul George was killing Dallas down the stretch while Westbrook was playing like shit and chasing a triple double

9pts (4-22,) 0-8 from 3 including the game winner and 5 turnovers

The fact that he lost 3 of 4 against that team doesn't make him question that logic?

Fact is they won the most games in nba single season history, were up 3-1 lost and had to recruit top 2 to 3 player in KD with aforementioned to win the next 2. Logic seems about right..

Fact is they won the most games in nba single season history, were up 3-1 lost and had to recruit top 2 to 3 player in KD with aforementioned to win the next 2. Logic seems about right..

I notice you failed to mention that they lost the year before to, I guess, a "lesser" GS team. And if you ask me, and a lot of others, would have lost that year as well if not for the suspension.

Logic isn't very sound at all. But y'all got it.

Not expecting much but Brandon Knight going to get an opportunity for some extended minutes with Gordon being out these next couple of games with a knee injury

I know he's coming back from injury but he's been pretty bad in the limited minutes he's played so far......Dont think he can effectively create for himself right now but I think he can be ok as a spot up shooter if we can get him some open looks

I notice you failed to mention that they lost the year before to, I guess, a "lesser" GS team. And if you ask me, and a lot of others, would have lost that year as well if not for the suspension.

Logic isn't very sound at all. But y'all got it.

I thought what's understood dont need to be said.

Love was out, they were about to win game 1 before kyrie got hurt and he still pulled off 2 games after that. Matter of fact GS entire run that year there was significant injury to each opponent. But they won, is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back