Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought what's understood dont need to be said.

Love was out, they were about to win game 1 before kyrie got hurt and he still pulled off 2 games after that. Matter of fact GS entire run that year there was significant injury to each opponent. But they won, is what it is

All those caveats for when GS won but Green's suspension meant nothing in the series where he became the GOAT? I can dig the hell out of that. Like I said, y'all got it.

All those caveats for when GS won but Green's suspension meant nothing in the series where he became the GOAT? I can dig the hell out of that. Like I said, y'all got it.
Fam the first 'caveat' mentioned here was draymond suspension.

Of course it had an affect.....on one single game.....out a whole 7 with 2 more left to play with homecourt advantage still in gsw favor

giphy-7.gif

Happy New Years to you all man. Best wishes to all you and yours.

Figured id put that in here before im too drunk to type.

Please read below.. nothing further to say here.

Fam the first 'caveat' mentioned here was draymond suspension.

Of course it had an affect.....on one single game.....out a whole 7 with 2 more left to play with homecourt advantage still in gsw favor

View attachment 98565

For w/e reason I didn't think ball was on tonight

Btw if you a playoff team, or aspire to go you should hit up Cleveland for JR, Hood, clarkson, or Nwaba

They got as many guards as miami lol

The Celtics have an Al Horford problem. He really cant move laterally anymore. He still is smart but he's going to get pounded against 7 foot centers and his jumpers aren't falling consistently anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back