Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose to the suns somehow I'm.not watching this team for the entire road trip

Actually no I gotta see the laker game

That's the last time wade and lebron will be on the court at the same time

"clayface" is just killing the lakers right now

Joel Embiid said he hasn't been himself and is struggling with his 3-point shooting playing alongside Jimmy Butler. Brett Brown held Embiid out of the 76ers 117-111 win over the Detroit Pistons so he could get more rest.

“I think it’s mainly because of the way I’ve been used, which is I’m being used as a spacer, I guess, a stretch five," Embiid said, before adding that he's only shooting 29 percent from deep.

“Since the trade, it’s been really down,” Embiid continued. “I tend to get triple-teamed a lot. I was in the flow of the offense. I feel like I’m not any more. There’s not a lot of possessions on the block. I don’t know. We got to figure it out.”
"But it seems like the past couple games, like with the way I play, our setup, [coach Brett Brown] always has me starting on the perimeter ... and it just really frustrates me."
Embiid said he would rather spend more time near the rim, but that's difficult with Butler, who also likes to attack the basket.

lol. And so it begins. To be fair to Jimmy, JoJo was camping around the 3 point line way before Jimmy got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back