Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Heat talk

rr.gif

I wrote about how him having a child could finally mature him as a player and a man since we all know how immature he is. I pointed out the shit he did this week, the gun issue, him crying about playing time and how long it took the heat to finally trust him. I think the article would have been fine if the child wasn’t put in it but it would have made the article boring as fuck. Oh well

Gonna have to agree with your editor man. Keep the children out regardless of circumstance imo.

That Hassan maturity shit is played out without talking about his kid so I’ll pass on it

I thought Melo to the Lakers was deaded as soon as word leaked that he'd no longer be with the Rockets.

" Ways to get out of Miami's current situation"

Trade Dragic and the best places for him based on need

Trade mcgruder (can't resign him and his value is starting to go down so do it quickly)

Waive and stretch Whiteside so bam can get the mins and you just pay hassan $8mil a year for three seasons

Idk just spit ballin

Last edited:
@TheBoyRo, ever thought about doing an oral history piece about an event in the teams history? I think one just came out about LeBron deciding to join up with Miami. Idk if you got any connects like that with the team tho

just a thought

Listening to these Gilbert Arenas podcast about how he started in GS and on to the Wizards.

Gil had the city in the palm of his hands and I don't think there was a wizards fan who did like or love Arenas.

I'm really fucked up with that knee injury he got.

whats it called @DMorgan, i keep seeing ya'll talk about it...im about to sub and give it a listen

@TheBoyRo, ever thought about doing an oral history piece about an event in the teams history? I think one just came out about LeBron deciding to join up with Miami. Idk if you got any connects like that with the team tho

just a thought

That’s not a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back