Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every level of the rockets organization deserves blame.

Darryl Morey belief in analytics is a failure. You can't win shooting only 3s. Also looking at only the analytics dismisses the importance of chemistry among players

D'Antoni appears he is going to retire at seasons end.

He wants the offense to play with speed and pace but harden and paul slowly bring the ball up the court.

Dantoni ain't got the heart to check them niggas either

Harden is lazy and doesn't have the will or desire to win a championship

Paul does have the will and desire but he is now washed up

According to USA Today, the Suns needed a “10-minute cooling off period” in the locker room after the game, but when reporters entered they caught the tail end of a heated confrontation between Booker and Ayton. The rookie big man didn’t start this game because he, no joke, was feeling sick from not having eaten enough.

Booker is gonna request a trade eventually

I remember when he said

I’m done with not making the playoffs. I’m serious,” Booker said Wednesday as the Suns conducted their exit interviews following a 21-61 season. “This is probably the last year I’m ever not making the playoffs. That’s putting pressure on myself I need. I’m watching these games right now with teams trying to clinch and the playoff atmosphere of those games and those are the games I want to be in.”

Funny thing is, the suns went into the season to try and gun for the playoffs lol

Hence the ariza and I GUESS crawford signings

And is Ayton killing it like that even with empty stats?

I wrote about how him having a child could finally mature him as a player and a man since we all know how immature he is. I pointed out the shit he did this week, the gun issue, him crying about playing time and how long it took the heat to finally trust him. I think the article would have been fine if the child wasn’t put in it but it would have made the article boring as fuck. Oh well

I wrote about how him having a child could finally mature him as a player and a man since we all know how immature he is. I pointed out the shit he did this week, the gun issue, him crying about playing time and how long it took the heat to finally trust him. I think the article would have been fine if the child wasn’t put in it but it would have made the article boring as fuck. Oh well
Eh kinda sounds like a slam article so I get it

Might have to stick to Whiteside's absence being a great opportunity to see what miami has with Bam and go into bam a bit and maybe one line about maybe hassan having a new more mature approach afterwards

All of that sound out of bounds

Hate writers/reporters psychoanalysis

Just talk the game....but it don’t sell

Bruh the heat suck. There’s nothing interesting to talk about with them. Most of the topics they suggested were trash anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back