Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I mean you have another ball handler and somebody to orchestrate the offense a bit if you have injury and he's another scoring option off the bench. I think you should just get another defender through other means but that's just my opinion

Nah I feel you, I expect the Rockets to be active on the buyout market for wing and a center....just depends on what becomes available before then or if the Rockets keep playing like shit and decide to make a move sooner rather than later to try to save the season

Gary Clark looking like a good find for us too so idk how that impacts things

Bruh its over for Melo. Hes washed. Hes had a great career, will likely be a 1st ballot hall of famer and if not will get in the following year plus he'll have his jersey retired in Denver.
usa_today_10574479.0.jpg

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/funniest-dumbest-things-said-in-the-sports-bar.3471/

The Knicks look like beasts against the Nets and look like their usual trash selves against the rest of the league.

His offense has been a little inconsistent but defensively Eric Bledsoe been playing at a high level this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back