Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston should start morris over hayward, morris been puttin in work they're also way better on both ends with morris on the floor

let hayward get his rhythm etc vs 2nd units but hayward the highest paid player on the team and that's the real reason why they probably won't do it

Yea that's what the local media here is saying...like Hayward come off the bench.....j.brown as well.

I noticed Rozier do be getting quick hooks now...but M.Smart non shooting ass seems to be getting more playing time.

The sixers and pelicans offers were better.The multiple offers of the rockets ASSets wasn't gonna get it done

That sheridan speculation makes sense of melo to philly ,melo awful defense can somewhat be hidden by simmons,jimmy and embiid he can play stretch 4

and he'd be closer to nyc to his fam etc the issue is meshin with iso hold the ball for 14 seconds jimmy

Melo should come to miami to sell tickets and help wade exit and hit a shot when TJ, Winslow, and Bam are there
I don't give a fuck no mo

You really want melo around Dlo bitch ass and potentially poisoning caris and rondae?
Yeah it’s risky but he can give us low post scoring, spot up jump shooting and rebounding, the same things we have Jared Dudley doing for us. Plus he’d get to start.

Melo got displaced by a 2 way player lol. Weak ass nigga

Yup, not saying its right but I can understand his pride coming into play here......its one thing to agree to come off the bench, whole different conversation when you tell someone who is that respected by his peers that an undrafted rookie on a 2 way contract is taking your minutes and we need to reduce your role because of that but it is what it is......Gary Clark has been a much better fit and player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back