Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets declined chriss option, that 2016 draft was terrible for the suns two top 10 picks wasted

and josh jackson I don't know what's going on with dude he got a negative per ,he's one of the worst offensive players in the nba right now

Rockets declined chriss option, that 2016 draft was terrible for the suns two top 10 picks wasted

and josh jackson I don't know what's going on with dude he got a negative per ,he's one of the worst offensive players in the nba right now

its gonna take years if he matures to realize he needs to focus on being a defensive stopper and hit open 3's.

he tryna play that nigga LA Fitness ball. In HS he was bigger and more physical than the players he was going against. He still tryna play that same game against better talent.

he still got that i was the man in HS mentality.

dude has no advance handles can't shoot and a bad attitude

Actually, WHY would the wolves take back Brandon Knight? He makes 14 mil and there's 3 other PGs on the roster lol

Man rockets gotta get the fuck outta here. Eric Gordon, tucker and a first rounder in 2020 and 2022 if im glen taylor

Actually, WHY would the wolves take back Brandon Knight? He makes 14 mil and there's 3 other PGs on the roster lol

Man rockets gotta get the fuck outta here. Eric Gordon, tucker and a first rounder in 2020 and 2022 if im glen taylor

Rockets aren't getting jimmy, t wolves beat writer said they have no interest in anything the rockets are offering, shams,marc stein said the same thing

Woj said on the podcast the t wolves prefer to trade with either miami or philly or another team to jump in.Thibs dumb for not trading this diva attention whore last june/july

Rockets aren't getting jimmy, t wolves beat writer said they have no interest in anything the rockets are offering, shams,marc stein said the same thing

Woj said on the podcast the t wolves prefer to trade with either miami or philly or another team to jump in.Thibs dumb for not trading this diva attention whore last june/july
Oh I knew the rockets were never really in it

Just pointing out the stupidity of the trade package

And if Philly simply wanted jimmy they could have him so I'm glad they being dumb

Gotdamn Thibs just trade this nigga Jimmy to Miami so Beta can stop crying every other page.

Dammit man

Crazy how Jimmy doing all this for the money but playing it off as being competitive.

Straight some Melo shit. Force a trade and have the team you're going to gut their assests only to make sure the team your traded too gets your bird rights and can give you that 5th year, and make the team your going to worse, but call it wanting to be competitive.

Im not mad at him for that. Im all for players going for ALL their money, just crazy how its being portrayed as something else.

This guy Lance Thomas trips over his own feet multiple times a game driving to the rim. Sick of seeing this shit.

Parker had lavine wide open on the last shot and he gonna take some runnin 3 off one foot.Pass the ball nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back