Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston insider just said the Rockets submitted two new offers to the Wolves this morning

Have to assume they include Knight and/or Chriss now that they are able to be dealt with no restrictions

I agree with trading wall or Beal

I feel like nobody ever took the time out to actually try to like each other and it happens every year. It's just guys coming in to play bball then go out when the game over. The culture in Washington sucks, front office is sub par, and too many guys are making way too much money for wack production (porter, mahinmi)

Before I trade wall I give it a last hurrah and trade porter for idk who and then I trade wall or Beal in the off-season

Beal on the lakers or in Miami would be great

Btw sidebar...KCP makes 12 mil to be ASS lol

Man they dont have to take that much time to like each other. Motherfuckers dont have to be best friends. They just have to all buy in, and use each others strengths and weaknesses to elavate their game.

Shit usually takes a season, two at most.

Wall, Beal, Porter and even Oubre had more than enough time to figure the shit out.

Its one thing if the players are trying and the talent just doesnt fit but with the Wizards its always been dysfunctional.

The dysfunction usually falls on Wall. Maybe its because hes the bigger star but I never heard shit about Beal, but I stay hearing shit about Wall being selfish, lazy, self serving, insecure, jealous etc.

Shit just not gonna work with Wall in Washington.

Im not gonna say Wall cant be effective elsewhere, even though I doubt he can, but the Wizards got to try letting him go. A new setting will be good for him

Issue is that contract is pretty much unmoveable.

He most def woulda fit better with Philly than he does with Phoenix. He don't get much tick over there.

Yea i hate the Suns for him. I get why yall made that trade tho. Too good an offer to pass up. Plus i like Z Smith(if his spot up shooting translates). The Suns need to move one or two of those wings for a pg

Btw Dion not

He’s here to save the wiz

He'll def help keeping guys from just walking in the lane. Porter gotta get his shit together. This is the most talent the wiz had in the john Wall era from top to bottom. No reason to be this bad except for poor teamwork

They also suck at getting good vets in the locker room. The locker room vet ain't talked about enough as far as importance

I knew LeBron going to the West was gonna expose him as a declining player. West is a different animal man.

Glad Im not the only person that sees thats. It hard to tell because he still a freak somewhat. But the last couple years he struggles to finish at the rim and he aint blowing by niggas. He not gone be able to just show up and niggas back down like in the East.

AAzMCsn.img

That Butler trade is gonna go down as one of the worst trades in modern nba history.

They traded Lavine, who is averaging 30, Lauri, whose floor is an above average player, and Dunn who will be a nice rotational player for nothing pretty much.

Im telling yall the only way the wolves can save face is by taking the Houston deal and hoping one of those draft picks hits big.

AAAAANNNDDD not only did the Wolves lose Lavine, Lauri and Dunn, but the Butler trade ruined KAT who was on his way to becoming a top 3 big man.

Nothing will ever be worse than the Nets trade, but this and Philly trading up for Fultz might be the 2nd and 3rd worst trade in the modern nba

That Butler trade is gonna go down as one of the worst trades in modern nba history.

They traded Lavine, who is averaging 30, Lauri, whose floor is an above average player, and Dunn who will be a nice rotational player for nothing pretty much.

Im telling yall the only way the wolves can save face is by taking the Houston deal and hoping one of those draft picks hits big.

AAAAANNNDDD not only did the Wolves lose Lavine, Lauri and Dunn, but the Butler trade ruined KAT who was on his way to becoming a top 3 big man.

Nothing will ever be worse than the Nets trade, but this and Philly trading up for Fultz might be the 2nd and 3rd worst trade in the modern nba

Add this part too, duke never played 1 minute for the t wolves

edit patton played in 1 game 4 mins , same difference

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back