Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was the wizards I'd trade wall.I'd pull the plug on that shit like the clippers did wit blake, call up the suns take back anderson or whoever

Let beal and satoransky run point like they did last year when he was injured and get a pg in the offseason.They will never win jack wit duke

the suns can take his contract on before ayton is due for an extension and wit the book supermax.I'd trade him this season

If I was the wizards I'd trade wall.I'd pull the plug on that shit like the clippers did wit blake, call up the suns take back anderson or whoever

Let beal and satoransky run point like they did last year when he was injured and get a pg in the offseason.They will never win jack wit duke

the suns can take his contract on before ayton is due for an extension and wit the book supermax.I'd trade him this season

I'm done with Wall. He wanna be Hollywood so bad.

He not a laker he a clipper. I'm talking about the clippers with michael olawakandi

We sorry as shit. I mean really fucking sorry. Kelly Oubre been our most consistent player. Might as well drop a bomb on this team. I'm a fan of Wall but this shit just ain't going to work. The dude is fucking turnover machine last night 9TO to 7 asst. Beal to be this so called young Ray Allen sure does miss a lot of open shots.

I be mad as shit watching my team. Shit ain't good for my health. Saw a 3rd row floor seat for $180 and said fuck it cause of how terrible we playing right now.

Listened to the Bill Simmons podcast from the Oct. 26th and he talked about teams in panic mode with coaches who could be fired. Simmons proposed a 3 team panic trade the Wizards would get Mike Conley, Heat get Wall and the Grizzlies get Goran Dragic & Jason Smith(from wizards)

Honestly wizards just need to relax and go bond as a team and see what they look like with Dwight before doing anything. I ain't know his ass would be broken for this long. Thought he would miss like 3 games

Honestly wizards just need to relax and go bond as a team and see what they look like with Dwight before doing anything. I ain't know his ass would be broken for this long. Thought he would miss like 3 games

This somewhat true cuz they missing gortat right now, mahimi trash

but I'm sayin in general,woj said the wizards management had concerns about walls conditioning coming into camp & leadership.

It's either infighting,or pocket watching,maturity issues it's always somethin with wall

dude gonna make 37 mil starting next year, man fuck that.

This somewhat true cuz they missing gortat right now, mahimi trash

but I'm sayin in general,woj said the wizards management had concerns about walls conditioning coming into camp & leadership.

It's either infighting,or pocket watching,maturity issues it's always somethin with wall

dude gonna make 37 mil starting next year, man fuck that.
I agree with trading wall or Beal

I feel like nobody ever took the time out to actually try to like each other and it happens every year. It's just guys coming in to play bball then go out when the game over. The culture in Washington sucks, front office is sub par, and too many guys are making way too much money for wack production (porter, mahinmi)

Before I trade wall I give it a last hurrah and trade porter for idk who and then I trade wall or Beal in the off-season

Beal on the lakers or in Miami would be great

Btw sidebar...KCP makes 12 mil to be ASS lol

Last edited:
Dion Waiters come back yet or does he still have the franchise yoked up stealing money?

The sixers need to end that starting fultz nonsense immediately, colangelo fucked up their whole process drafting him over tatum

with how much simmons handles the rock they needed tatum not fultz ,Philly needs to put redick back in the starting line up asap too

They need shooting they arent making 3's, they took off last year when they got shooting

I talked about Nemanja Bjelica a few times during the offseason, Wolves didnt use him right at all and I really wanted the Rockets to sign

Dude backed of his deal with Philly, signed with the Kings(5-3) and is shooting 55% from 3 on 4 attempts per game

KCP healthy and he stealing money because....klutch

Dion at least is hurt

One year deal

Vs

A nigga stealing money for years. We won’t even get to Tyler Johnson.

Who you Was hyping like the next coming of Baron Davis before the deal.

Finances in dire straits. God Bless Micky!

One year deal

A nigga stealing money for years. We won’t even get to Tyler Johnson.

Who you Was hyping like the next coming of Baron Davis before the deal.

Finances in dire straits. God Bless Micky!

Tyler Johnson was essentially regarded as much as Josh hart before the deal

It was a rough time, lost wade and pat didn't know how to bounce back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back