Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a rough 3 games resorting in an 0-3 record. A few positives to take away from the Utah and GSW game, but a ton of negatives

Elf coming back tonight...hopefully AD will assert himself more.

I was probably one of Hill's biggest supporters trying to give dude the benefit of the doubt but got damn man, when he has to do anything in addition to thinking, its going to be a disaster. I like when he is dribbling downhill off a missed rebound, but then he'll do some goofy shit and try to crossover and boop...turnover.

I like F. Jackson getting minutes to get his confidence up, but dude was SUPER nervous last night. I want to see him attack more. If he wants consistent tick, he gotta be a better scorer and facilitator off the PnR. They hedge the screen and he just backs off and makes some bad passing angles.

The O was too stagnant at times last night, lost the rebounding war and somehow only lost by 10 with AD having his worst game in this short season.

Wonder what the game would've been like had maybe Clark got a few minutes in the first half while Jackson was kinda struggling. Would've also like to have seen what Diallo could've done in a few spurts when they were trying to run. He was instrumental in the comeback against the Jazz with his energy and effort and he is really getting better at moving w/o the ball.

but its still caw caw for you niggas that bitch

Been a rough 3 games resorting in an 0-3 record. A few positives to take away from the Utah and GSW game, but a ton of negatives

Elf coming back tonight...hopefully AD will assert himself more.

I was probably one of Hill's biggest supporters trying to give dude the benefit of the doubt but got damn man, when he has to do anything in addition to thinking, its going to be a disaster. I like when he is dribbling downhill off a missed rebound, but then he'll do some goofy shit and try to crossover and boop...turnover.

I like F. Jackson getting minutes to get his confidence up, but dude was SUPER nervous last night. I want to see him attack more. If he wants consistent tick, he gotta be a better scorer and facilitator off the PnR. They hedge the screen and he just backs off and makes some bad passing angles.

The O was too stagnant at times last night, lost the rebounding war and somehow only lost by 10 with AD having his worst game in this short season.

Wonder what the game would've been like had maybe Clark got a few minutes in the first half while Jackson was kinda struggling. Would've also like to have seen what Diallo could've done in a few spurts when they were trying to run. He was instrumental in the comeback against the Jazz with his energy and effort and he is really getting better at moving w/o the ball.

but its still caw caw for you niggas that bitch

What's your thoughts on your new running back Julius Randle?

A little bit this season, but in the past (especially last season) he has exhibited willingness to play make for others.

To be fair, the dude has only played 4 games so far, so its too early to jump into any conclusions.

i was kind of perplexed like did they tell this nigga not to ever pass the ball or something? you got 3 out the top 15 ima say passers in the game and your ball stopping od hard like it wont comeback to you like the whole org knows for them to be great ingram has to fulfill his potential so for this nigga to jack up shots like he wont get the shots normally or playing time was odd to me.

yall still wear jerseys?
i've owned 3 jerseys in my entire life

MJ bulls and MJ wizards

and Seattle Sonics Kemp

the MJ wizards jersey was during college and the other two were back in elementary school

Towns with another good game without toxic jimmy playing

People be saying bu bu but the t wolves suck without jimmy go look at the touches per game and usage rate

Rose and jimmy shoot/ posses the ball more than towns and Wiggins

Thibs is terrible at development ,he letting old dogs run the show when they should be complimenting the franchise cornerstones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back