Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cavs were dumb to extend love injury prone weak ass.Dude already injured as usual, now they payin him 130 mil to put up hollow stats like the Minnesota days

collin-sextonjpg-15e3199ae8402248.jpg

This the face of the franchise now lmaoooo, bum ass nigga aint made one 3 and averaging 2 assists and 2 turnovers. Shoulda drafted SGA

The cavs were dumb to extend love injury prone weak ass.Dude already injured as usual, now they payin him 130 mil to put up hollow stats like the Minnesota days

collin-sextonjpg-15e3199ae8402248.jpg

This the face of the franchise now lmaoooo, bum ass nigga aint made one 3 and averaging 2 assists and 2 turnovers. Shoulda drafted SGA

I agree he should be the face of the Cavs...just not this face.

Idk why George hill still getting tick over sexton

Btw watch cavs use Gilbert's sick son to cheat again to get the #1 pick

They should be more upset about trading for him in the first place, Lavine off ACL surgery already way better than Wiggins and Markkanen going to be a really good player

Yup
Zach LaVine is putting up offensive superstar numbers. He has a usage rate of 34%, and has scored 133 points per 100 shot attempts. Last year only six players had a usage above 30% and averaged better than 120 points per 100 attempts, and they’re all All-NBA players: James Harden, LeBron James, Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving, Steph Curry, and Kevin Durant.
jshg0w.gif

Thanks thibs

He probably gives almost the exact same on defense

Tired narrative ,lavine is an elite iso defender he struggles off ball

https://stats.nba.com/players/isola...e=Regular Season&OD=defensive&sort=PPP&dir=-1

iso defense was in the 95th percentile in the nba right there with jimmy butler in 16-17

I watched lavine hem klay thompson up when the t wolves beat the warriors that season they won 73 games. Off ball defense needs work

Worry about your treadmill wack miami of the midwest team doggie ,and stay out chicago bulls basketball business

Rockets would be dead last in rebound % if it wasnt for the Wizards

Been basically operating with one center to start the season and our only hope at the moment is Marquese Chriss possibly coming back lol

Regardless though, coming off 3 days rest and Portland played last night......need to get this W and not look like complete shit tonight

Derozan was hitting some clutch shots in OT

31/8/4 for Doncic

I’ve said it before and I will say it again but I’m very impressed (so far) with how DeRozan has played. The guy is a solid play maker which is something Kawhi wasn’t.

I wish we could’ve kept Danny Green though. The defense is putrid so far. Smh.

Doncic is the real deal. The guy is so damn smooth out on the court

Khris Middleton might be the player who has benefited the most from coaching change, dude has been balling so far

Middleton played well the last 2 years. But his shooting % I feel are going to be better under the system coach Bud runs.

I also like the free agent pick up of Lopez and Ersan for the Bucks. Even drafting Dante was a smart move.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again but I’m very impressed (so far) with how DeRozan has played. The guy is a solid play maker which is something Kawhi wasn’t.

I wish we could’ve kept Danny Green though. The defense is putrid so far. Smh.

Doncic is the real deal. The guy is so damn smooth out on the court

Yeah Derozan's playmaking has been very impressive and Rudy Gay has had a nice start to the season too, almost 2 years removed from the Achilles surgery and he's made a nice bounce back

Not much yall can do defensively though when you have a guard rotation of Forbes, Mills, BellyNelly(who hasn't been very good offensively either) and Derozan.....Green or Murray would be big for yall right now

Really hoping that AD doesn't play tonight.

I want to see if Gentry can learn how to utilize the bench when they are not losing by damn near 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back