Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine losing to the Kings and STILL being on the Lakers nuts.

Fathers, please raise your sons

Lonzo should've been in the game. They got a switch off of Ingram/Teague which put Rondo on ball, you put Lonzo there that's a much tougher shot for Jimmy.

Imagine losing to the Kings and STILL being on the Lakers nuts.

Fathers, please raise your sons
Imagine losing to the dysfunctional wolves and letting towns have arguably the best game of his season so far

Imagine being shook you got the mavs next game because they taking a team you choked against and lost twice to to OT

I never understood why Ty Lue wasn’t released at the end of the season. And if Koby Altman doesn’t move Tristian or JR Smith’s contract by the deadline he needs to take a hike as well.

I’m ecstatic that this team isn’t able to compete....we couldn’t have picked a better time to tank. Golden state has turned everybody into a pretender for atleast the next 3-4 seasons in my eyes.

I mean if Ty Lue was somehow able to go out and overachieve and get us a 6-8 seed in the East...he gets to keeps his job after Lebron’s departure, but from a roster standpoint, with no lottery picks, we would be fucked. We’d basically be the Heat.

#TheRebuild
#NotBeingInTheFinalsIsGoingToBeWeird
#4YearsOfCompleteDomination
#TheLastRealChamps

You don't get to say NOTHING after tonight FOH

We got players missing and everyone get blown out by those niggas, what's your team excuse Mr I'm glad to be a 8th seed. After a loss to the Kings you should be the last person puffing your chest out.

We got players missing and everyone get blown out by those niggas, what's your team excuse Mr I'm glad to be a 8th seed. After a loss to the Kings you should be the last person puffing your chest out.
But the Kings are better than the Lakers..and where's the chest being out at? All I did was post a pic lol

I cant help it if niggas get triggered

Also how many teams let the warriors drop 92 at half and let niggas break 3pt records in the same game?

Lol @ we had ppl out

Doc gets him a video tribute and Austin throws him under the bus lolololol

Check out @jovanbuha's Tweet:

I have no doubt that KD will have a 50 point game this season. I was just wondering has there ever been three different teammates to score 50 points in the same season?

Its meltdown city in here

tenor.gif

It looking like the kawhi derozen swap is benefiting both players i don't exactly get why but it is

Kawhi is avgs are slightly up

But demar shit is boosted across the board avg mvp numers and closing games out this shit is wild

It looking like the kawhi derozen swap is benefiting both players i don't exactly get why but it is

Kawhi is avgs are slightly up

But demar shit is boosted across the board avg mvp numers and closing games out this shit is wild

DeMar needed a better coach to give him more options. Happy for him.

Kawhi is already there as a player and just needed to be comfortable in his situation. He can produce any system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back