Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More worried about the 76ers coming in to steal Jimmy than the Rockets. Want this trade to happen though. We have no alpha on this team

More worried about the 76ers coming in to steal Jimmy than the Rockets. Want this trade to happen though. We have no alpha on this team

giphy.gif

Theyre goin off on espn chicago radio over the gsw game basically sayin bulls all soft n theyre the new cleveland browns lmaooo

nobody cares about that cracka hyperbole from some casual fans. Cleveland Browns wtf , they won 2 games in 3 seasons

Bulls were getting washed regardless , only idiots expected otherwise

nobody cares about that cracka hyperbole from some casual fans. Cleveland Browns wtf , they won 2 games in 3 seasons

Bulls were getting washed regardless , only idiots expected otherwise
Everybody knew they were getting washed...injuries or not.

Their argument on the show was bulls turning over to get fucked. That n jabari response to media considering how trash hes been.

Im enjoying the meltdowns these mfs were furious.

Watched the bucks highlight do we have to respect them for having a whole squad now?

Yea, they should be top 3-4 in the east as long as there's no catastrophic injuries and they haven't even maximized buldenholzers system yet

once they start moving that rock(like the hawks in 14-15) then they'll take off, #2 in defense #8 in offense but I gotta see how they look these next 2 weeks before I can be sure cuz they haven't played nobody real yet

Last edited:
Yea, they should be top 3-4 in the east as long as there's no catastrophic injuries and they haven't even maximized buldenholzers system yet

once they start moving that rock(like the hawks in 14-15) then they'll take off, #2 in defense #8 in offense but I gotta see hown they look these next 2 weeks before I can be sure cuz they haven't played nobody real yet

Khris Middleton might be the player who has benefited the most from coaching change, dude has been balling so far

Cavaliers to host 2022 All-Star Game

2022 will mark the 25th anniversary of the 1997 All-star weekend that also took place in Cleveland.

For most of y’all who don’t know shit about the NBA,that was the greatest all-star weekend of all time, it was where they gathered the 50 Greatest Players. Everybody was there from MJ to Wilt, Dr. J, Bill Russell, Hakeem the dream, Bird and Magic...all the greats.

Maybe they re-do the top 50, who knows..

#Cleveland
#WhereGoatShitHappens
#50GreatestPlayers

2022 will mark the 25th anniversary of the 1997 All-star weekend that also took place in Cleveland.

For most of y’all who don’t know shit about the NBA,that was the greatest all-star weekend of all time, it was where they gathered the 50 Greatest Players. Everybody was there from MJ to Wilt, Dr. J, Bill Russell, Hakeem the dream, Bird and Magic...all the greats.

#Cleveland
#WhereGoatShitHappens
#50GreatestPlayers
Lmao niggas gonna have All star weekend on skid row

I really like Middleton and I got the bucks in the ECF like I said in the predictions thread

Thats the question mark, I think coach Bud is a very good regular season coach but that has yet to be determined in the playoffs.......had some very Dwane Casey-esque tendencies in his previous postseason appearances

#Cleveland
#WhereGoatShitHappens
#50GreatestPlayers

as long as they don't have a slam dunk contest as terrible as the last one held in Cleveland.....it was so bad, it got cancelled for 3 seasons.......only good thing about this contest was the Dikembebe gif at 1:50 minute mark of the video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back