Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

Kiper? He not a GM

His talent and skills have not changed one bit since he didn’t play against Tulane

Let's not understate Kiper, he's been around this long for a reason.

Playing lesser competition can have a adverse effect on potential. It's easy to dominate Tulane, UConn, etc. So yeah, his talent and skills haven't changed, but they also haven't been challenged. He would need to be dominant every game out. He doesn't have the strength of schedule of say, Bosa. I think he's very talented, tho I never thought him to be the best player in college or the upcoming Draft. His best game was his first game and his second best was against Louisville that same year, 2016. So when you're slipping in the draft and you're not playing, probably best not to get caught in silly shit like disobeying rules and arguing with your coach on tv. We all know how that turns out...

Let's not understate Kiper, he's been around this long for a reason.

Playing lesser competition can have a adverse effect on potential. It's easy to dominate Tulane, UConn, etc. So yeah, his talent and skills haven't changed, but they also haven't been challenged. He would need to be dominant every game out. He doesn't have the strength of schedule of say, Bosa. I think he's very talented, tho I never thought him to be the best player in college or the upcoming Draft. His best game was his first game and his second best was against Louisville that same year, 2016. So when you're slipping in the draft and you're not playing, probably best not to get caught in silly shit like disobeying rules and arguing with your coach on tv. We all know how that turns out...

He supposed to dominate them. If he didn’t he wouldn’t be a top pick. Word to K. Mack for being s beast at lil Buffalo

Every time they played a power 5 team he still commanded a double team.
Mathis ain’t like offense or a edge rusher where you can kind of scheme his easy matchups.

He plays DT and have an elite first step and power.

You know. Shit the nfl loves. He’s going Top 10 because of talent and potential.

Kiper been at it for a long time and know just because he missed a few games after putting on 2 1/2 years worth of tape will not do one thing to his draft stock.

Back