Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

Herman’s response when asked about it should only be “It’s clear that he’s going through a lot right now and we can only pray that he gets the help he needs. Other than that I have no comment.”

This guy has a crazy beef with Urban and Zach Smith

• Trevon Grimes and Zach Smith have a confrontation in practice in 2017. Grimes claims ZS called him a "bitch ass n--r" and said "I never should have recruited you." OSU at first denies the incident occurred at all, then later admits there was an "altercation" but denies ZS used the racist language.
  • Grimes withdraws from school and goes back to Florida. He wants to try and transfer to UF. Meyer has the ability to block the transfer.
  • Suddenly, Meyer and some other OSU folks take a mid-week trip to Ft. Lauderdale (Grimes' hometown) in October 2017 for unexplained purposes. This interrupts OSU's game prep and forces Meyer to cancel his press-conference, which evidently had never happened before. The implication is that Grimes has threatened to go public with his allegations.
  • The OSU staff return and claim they visited Grimes because of a "family health situation." In fact, Grimes' mother does have cancer and it appears to be terminal, as an attempt at surgical removal was unsuccessful.
  • Grimes, with OSU's cooperation, is then able to get a waiver to transfer to UF and play immediately due to his mother's cancer. Grimes and his mother are no longer talking to the media.
  • Grimes' father is still talking, but Mrs. Grimes claims he's not credible. McMurphy finds out that Mr. Grimes has a history of DV and abuse, while Mrs. Grimes is a former nurse whose license was revoked for theft and financial exploitation of elderly patients.
  • The overall implication is that Meyer, wanting to keep the story of ZS' racist remark quiet, agreed that OSU would cooperate in helping Grimes transfer to UF and obtain the NCAA waiver, provided they keep their mouths shut.

If their draft stop is high they good as gone

They both ranked as top 10 WRs in the pre-draft lists I seen.

I could see them both potentially coming back bc they both come from families that aren’t hurting for money.

Collin’s dad played in the league and LJ is from Southlake.

I could see them both potentially coming back bc they both come from families that aren’t hurting for money.

Top 10 at their position is not really that good. If they grade out at top 60 overall they should leave

They should return.

Fuck Southlake. Police pulled me over and I dont even know why because I didnt even get a ticket

Offense going to be GOAT next season id they come back

Sam going to be a legit heisman candidate

Top 10 at their position is not really that good. If they grade out at top 60 overall they should leave

They should return.

Fuck Southlake. Police pulled me over and I dont even know why because I didnt even get a ticket

You was a nigga driving thru Southlake, which means you fit the description

Back