Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

Yawn. You're an SEC homer, you would come to the defense of a team that owns yours. Talking about the same niggas tied with Citadel at halftime. I said all year that Tua was aiight until he came across some real DB's. He had FOUR int's against UGA and CLEM. Again, you asked who I thought, I gave an alternative. Ohio didn't deserve to be 8n the Playoffs, but they probably would have put up more than 16 in the National Championship game. Not sure about all this pathetic talk, y'all just mad cause your team got rocked. I don't give a fuck about conference allegiance, you can have it. Bama hid behind a very favorable schedule and it caught up with them. Dry your tears...

If Bama didn’t deserve to be in the playoffs Florida shouldn’t have been in a bowl game.

And yet, you don't even understand transfer rules, but you talking bout someone else's knowledge. Hold that L.

Sure bro.

What the fuck does transfer rules have to do woth x’s amd o’s...

You talking out your ass

These were the two best teams

Clemson proved they were better.

Like Thor said...if we shouldnta been there yall didnt deserve to play Michigan...

But I digress

Easy to talk shit from the bleachers b...

Now watch all these sports analysts jump off the Bama bandwagon, get caught up in the moment, and start claiming Dabo as the king of CF

Back