I think he lands somewhere in Texas

either

Texas Tech or Houston

if not there he will follow Locksley to Maryland

either way I hope he balls out

He won’t play over D’Eriq King at UH or over Bowman at Tech

He would have been perfect for GTech if Paul Johnson didn’t leave

They still might take him

That actually would make sense...i know he wanna go somewhere where he will be the starter as soon as he gets to campus

I also think he wants to go somewhere pass happy to showcase his improvements(however marginal)as a passer

Big 12 or Pac 10 perfect for that cause they dont play defense

They still might take him

That actually would make sense...i know he wanna go somewhere where he will be the starter as soon as he gets to campus

I also think he wants to go somewhere pass happy to showcase his improvements(however marginal)as a passer

Big 12 or Pac 10 perfect for that cause they dont play defense

That’s why I think TCU would work.

In reality, he still has a RS year he can burn next season if he was open to it. Pretty sure he’s dead set on starting though.

Nah he not trash, Bubba good. Was gonna be our starting SS to start last season. Got suspended indefinitely though. (For getting in a argument on campus intoxicated). The school got involved and all that to investigate. Couldn’t go to class for a while, got reinstated for school. Wanted to stay to play fball but Clay said he’d still be suspended and have to earn the teammates and coaches trust.

Clay Helton such a soft pussy. Y’all got a good one.

I know Fields a transfer but still I wonder what these kids be thinking when they sign with schools that consistently recruit the shit outta the QB position.

Back