Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

They played UGA, LSU A&M and Oklahoma

Clemson gon win the game but their roughest game was against A&M and the ACC was weak

They are superior though.

I'm not including Oklahoma, I'm only referring to regular season.

Bama was not concerned with LSU at all as the QB sucks and Texas A&M not impressive.

Bama had it easy all year long with that pathetic schedule. They are shell shocked that Clemson was up to the challenge and not scared of them

Cuz

Who the fuck did Clemson play that was so tough

This is a weak ass argument and I wish this wasnt the default...

EVERY CONFERENCE PLAY CUPCAKES

EVERY CONFERENCE IS TOP HEAVY

Clemson just flat out better than us
tonight

Shit Clemson woulda beat ANYBODY ass tonight the waybthey played

They balled we didnt.

No excuses.

Not sure, but Ohio St.(who I don't like) probably could have put up more than 16 pts. Hell Syracuse put up more than 16 on Clemson.

@BDP™️ Come see this shit bruh.

Lmao at a team winning the SEC not getting in but OSU that got fucked by a team with a losing record.

You’re pathetic bruh for this one.

If Bama didn’t deserve to get even though 5 of their wins will be against teams that will finish ranked and 3 in the top 12 and two in the top 7 most likely

Meh...I'm glad I no longer speak to my ex or the big chick I use to deal wit.

I'd have to hear about this victory for a whole damn week

@BDP™️

I'm talking out my ass but Clemson bout to put 50 on this defense. Nah, I'm right. Bama has no business in this game.

Fuck ya nosigns hahaha

Yes you are talking out your ass

Trevor Lawrence is an ELITE QB. Thats how you beat us

And Brent Venebles outcoached Mike Locksley and Clemson outplayed us between them lines

We got our ass beat...but to say we had no business in this game...

Naw fam...

Lmao at a team winning the SEC not getting in but OSU that got fucked by a team with a losing record.

If Bama didn’t deserve to get even though 5 of their wins will be against teams that will finish ranked and 3 in the top 12 and two in the top 7 most likely

Thats what im saying

These niggas seriously make me question thier knowledge of the game man

Dabo taking nice but I bet you them practices he was talking shit.

And why the reporter talking about Bama so damn much and acting like Clemson ain’t be in the championship games 3 of the last 4 years.

Yawn. You're an SEC homer, you would come to the defense of a team that owns yours. Talking about the same niggas tied with Citadel at halftime. I said all year that Tua was aiight until he came across some real DB's. He had FOUR int's against UGA and CLEM. Again, you asked who I thought, I gave an alternative. Ohio didn't deserve to be 8n the Playoffs, but they probably would have put up more than 16 in the National Championship game. Not sure about all this pathetic talk, y'all just mad cause your team got rocked. I don't give a fuck about conference allegiance, you can have it. Bama hid behind a very favorable schedule and it caught up with them. Dry your tears...

Back