Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

State of Miami is a myth nowadays. I’m not surprised we didn’t get anyone of significance today. Hell I would pick Clemson and Alabama before Miami now. Jus hoping Manny does a good job recruiting for national signing day next month

None of that shit you said matters. Not even a little bit

It’s a amateur sport and they don’t get paid so they should be able to go wherever
giphy.gif

I gotta connect that's saying big time WR outta LA committed to USC today at the all American game but doesn't intend to sign the Letter of Intent until February in case klinsbury leaves

I gotta connect that's saying big time WR outta LA committed to USC today at the all American game but doesn't intend to sign the Letter of Intent until February in case klinsbury leaves

Probably Kyle Ford. He was leaning UDub before Kliff hire. Oregon made a legit push late too.

I want to, my homeboy from Louisiana was talking about doing the home and home.....I handle the tailgating here in Austin and he'll take care of it next season

I really dont have any desire to step foot in Baton Rouge though

You don't like thick black women, great food, good rap music and a better party scene?

Back