Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

What a game, cant wait to rewatch that shit later on today....as a fan that might have been the second biggest win Ive ever witnessed just because of what was at stake and what it meant for the program

How is Applewhite as a playcaller? I saw that he was Co-OC at Texas, did he call plays?

He’s always had another offensive mind who shapes the philosophy while he just calls plays (Harsin at UT, Herman at UH). He’s not bad at it but not great either. My biggest question would be what style of offense he runs as he doesn’t seem to be married to any particular philosophy.

Nope

Bear Bryant grandson got next.

I watched a couple high school games and Tyson look much better than lil Tua

Especially the game they aired on ESPN against each other, Taulia did more running then throwing but, Tyson got a cannon for an arm.

giphy.gif

Everyone waiting to see what LJ going to do.....if he comes back Im thinking Big 12 Championship and a playoff apperance

I may be looking at this optimistically, but I don’t think CJ announces he’s coming back without knowing what LJ will do. Cause if LJ leaves he’s looking at double coverage all season long.

I want Miami to be good again so when Bama play them, it's a quality game and we don't have to hear people saying our schedule is weak.

Back