Welcome To aBlackWeb

$20 to Build Your Saturday Morning Cartoon Lineup (Nickelodeon 90s/2000s)

Nothing man I’m just saying if you really want to see something remember that you can always create it

that way you’re guaranteed to see it

Just a manifestation thing…

stop tough talking me over cartoons nigga lol

also how long can one be called mryounggun as they approach 50?

I'm 38. And since you asked, I've already decided that right before I turn 40, all my socials and shit will be changed to MrNotSoYoungGun.

Patent pending.

And I'll talk as tough as I want about whatever I want. NOW WHAT?!?!?!

Last edited:
I'm 38. And since you asked, I've already decided that right before I turn 40, all my socials and shit will be changed to MrNotSoYoungGun.

Patent pending.

And I'll talk as touch as I want about whatever I want. NOW WHAT?!?!?!
Work on that name bro that ain’t it lol

Rocko
Real Monsters
Angry Beavers
Doug
Cat Dog
Invader Zim

Nick was never really the Saturday morning spot growing up in the 90’s. It was always the network channels. Nicktoons used to premiere on Sunday mornings.

If y'all don't get outta here with those trash ass 70's cartoons
Pay respect, that show had the lead as a black male voice actor(something to be celebrated in the 70s and now). The fact that it only had one season and reruns were being aired decades after is a testament to good cartoons for kids.

I wonder out all these childhood cartoon shows how many black voice actors were apart of the cast.

I recently saw the new rug rats show. Just to see how it is and what was changed. All the babies have the original voices. The parents have new voices. Only voice i didnt like was the person playing the grandfather.

Back