Welcome To aBlackWeb

$20 to Build Your Saturday Morning Cartoon Lineup (Nickelodeon 90s/2000s)

I recently saw the new rug rats show. Just to see how it is and what was changed. All the babies have the original voices. The parents have new voices. Only voice i didnt like was the person playing the grandfather.
Didnt they get rid of the twins' dad or is he involved in some capacity?

Didnt they get rid of the twins' dad or is he involved in some capacity?
Lol, I omitted that because I didnt want to start shit on here. But they made the mom a lesbian, which is not that far of a stretch from the original character. I only saw 1 eps and the dad was not there. In not sure if he is in it or not.

Avatar, the last airbender (characters have some solid storylines, especially Zuko. I go back and binge this every once in a while.)

Hey Arnold! (again, solid storylines and themes)

Spongebob (just some good ol', sometimes adult, humor)

Was never a huge fan of the other shows, so I could do without them.

Avatar, the last airbender (characters have some solid storylines, especially Zuko. I go back and binge this every once in a while.)

Hey Arnold! (again, solid storylines and themes)

Spongebob (just some good ol', sometimes adult, humor)

Was never a huge fan of the other shows, so I could do without them.
Hey Arnold is a fucking staple. So many good stories in that show even as an adult i find it entertaining. Wasnt too many shows at the time focused on kids in the city with a broad range of characters.

Didnt know tom and jerry got hate. I still watch it on boomerang from time to time. And that show is way before my time.

Fuccin blasphemous to hate such a classic cartoon. At this point mofos in here actin like snobs

"I only watch nothin but the finest cartoons money has to buy" head azzz negroids.

Didnt know tom and jerry got hate. I still watch it on boomerang from time to time. And that show is way before my time.

Should be a crime to Hate on Tom and Jerry. That shit still funny

I was surprised my younger cousins/siblings born in the 2010's was excited to watch OG Tom and Jerry. Let alone even knowing the show.

The fact that decades later kids still watching it, shows that its a classic cartoon.

c'mon, you gotta know Zim and Avatar were some of the best shows to come out in the last 20 years.

Meh...Nickelodeon never was channel that interested me.

Got all my cartoon fixes on ABC...NBC...CBS...FOX...Cartoon Network.

The only show worth anything on Nick was Doug, Rugrats, Kenan and Kel and Legends Of The Hidden Temple. Everything else was trash

Should be a crime to Hate on Tom and Jerry. That shit still funny

I was surprised my younger cousins/siblings born in the 2010's was excited to watch OG Tom and Jerry. Let alone even knowing the show.

The fact that decades later kids still watching it, shows that its a classic cartoon.

The shyt orginally came out b4 my time. But I watched the re-runs like it was brand new. Definitely a cartoon that aged well over time.

Back