Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 2 African Nations Have Been Hit With Military Coups In The Past Month

Nigeria will fight in Frances side

Don't do that. Don't discredit an African-lead group like that. ECOWAS is a threat to France's neocolonialism because they are pushing a single currency for West Africa to replace the CFA franc. So don't push the narrative that they are a puppet of France, they are not.

The number one French puppet

Look at his wife

View attachment 1152936

The wife of the President of Nigeria

Oluremi-Tinubu-.jpg

🤨🤔

I was referring to the Ivorian President

Honestly I know nothing bout the new Nigerian President

I'm just trying to see your point here. Nigeria is ECOWAS same as Ivory Coast. If having a white skinned wife (Ivory Coast president's wife was born in Algeria) makes you a puppet, what does that say about Nigeria?

I'm just trying to see your point here. Nigeria is ECOWAS same as Ivory Coast. If having a white skinned wife (Ivory Coast president's wife was born in Algeria) makes you a puppet, what does that say about Nigeria?
I only speak from personal experience and what I know

Once again I know nothing about the Nigerian

Is France & Uncle Sam paying ECOWAS to do their dirty work ? Is Nigeria that corrupt to take orders from the men ? I doubt a grape will be buss on this . The men loves chaos

Is France & Uncle Sam paying ECOWAS to do their dirty work ? Is Nigeria that corrupt to take orders from the men ? I doubt a grape will be buss on this . The men loves chaos

It benefits a country to not have chaos and military juntas on their borders. This isn't the first time they have intervened in West Africa, they've been at it for decades. It's a treaty they enacted in 1981 that states that ECOWAS has a duty to intervene “in case of armed conflict between two or several Member States, or internal armed conflict within any Member State engineered and supported actively from outside likely to endanger the security and peace in the entire Community".

I understand fully the anger with France and the U.S. here but that does not mean we start sucking Russia's dick. I fully support the West African community handling West African business.

This destabilizing of West Africa is a part of this bullshit Great Value Cold War between The West and Russia/China. I'd rather Africa not be their battleground again. So fuck this coup and let Nigeria and Co. do their work. A single currency will finally dead France's influence in the region and these coups have to be stopped and further discouraged.

Back