Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 2 African Nations Have Been Hit With Military Coups In The Past Month

These Africans don't ever get tired of being tools for foreign entities. Instead of building with each other and finding a way to use their country's resources to benefit them, they are attacking each in support over other countries that just want to exploit them. It's crazy.

These Africans don't ever get tired of being tools for foreign entities. Instead of building with each other and finding a way to use their country's resources to benefit them, they are attacking each in support over other countries that just want to exploit them. It's crazy.

Politics and they wernt together like that before Europeans. They view other groups as foreign too

Politics and they wernt together like that before Europeans. They view other groups as foreign too
Africa is a huge ass continent. And that shit isnt a monolith.

Its a ton of nations, and cultures, and ethniticities, and languages, and religions there. Its too easy of a cop out post to say well why dont Africans just work together.

Not just Africa, but in general, you are more likely to fight your neighbor for resources than a country thousands of miles away. Like we got this river on the border of two countries here. We got this uranium. We got a bunch of natural resources. Russia all the way the fuck over there, idc bout them I need to make sure my neighbor countries and the opposition within my own country dont try to take these resources.

Ofcourse me myself would love to see any people be united and kick all imperialist forces out of their country and use their resources for their people. But I can understand why that aint easy.

That's true, but at some point you can't operate on what was. You have to deal with what is. It doesn't matter that they were once completely separate tribes. What matters now is figuring out a way to coexist so that you all can benefit. Embracing tribalism to the detriment of everyone involved is stupid. It's basically the same thing going on in America except we aren't taking it so far as to basically embrace being used as proxies by foreign nations.

That's true, but at some point you can't operate on what was. You have to deal with what is. It doesn't matter that they were once completely separate tribes. What matters now is figuring out a way to coexist so that you all can benefit. Embracing tribalism to the detriment of everyone involved is stupid. It's basically the same thing going on in America except we aren't taking it so far as to basically embrace being used as proxies by foreign nations.

Honestly I felt like they need to have some big conferences and re draw all the borders I know it’s no that simple.

Honestly I felt like they need to have some big conferences and re draw all the borders I know it’s no that simple.

That would seem like the logical thing to do. The problem is that there is a ridiculous number of tribes and ethnic groups in Africa. If they redrew the maps along traditional tribal lines, there would be like 5000 nations in Africa. They either have to learn to work together or do something completely outside of the typical geopoltical box.

Let's see if the Pentagon gets into another war to secure it's hold on the continent

Last edited:
Back