COMMUNITY 1st World Problems

My brother threw out a perfectly decent pot of rice that was made days ago...

smh.

Last edited:
The shit @DOS_patos and @The Mad Titan talking about ain't even first world problems. They have 1% problems. Very few first world people are living like that.

To @konceptjones point, I remember growing up and not getting shit. Now that I'm older and got money, I realize the shit I wanted as a kid didn't even cost much. We were just broke.

Naw, 1% problems is your private jet not being cleared for take off in time.

And yeah growing up, we was broke as hell too. I remember having a meal at the soup kitchen one time. We was on food stamps, wic and was at Focus Hops every month. Looking back it was lack of effort (too much smoking and drinking) and financial illiteracy.

My brother through out a perfectly decent pot of rice that was made days ago...

smh.

lol

its rice my boy......3 days tops, toss that shit

it was still in the pot too?.....I know that shit was hard

but yeah wasted food is def an issue for this thread......we toss all kinda good ass food.....like, shit I couldnt always afford

problem is, when the wife or m.i.l cooks they make enough for damn 15 people.....I'll eat leftovers 2 times and thats it

we've tossed half trays of sushi, pots of bolognese, shrimp, all kinda shit....and im mad to see it go but I cant/wont eat any more of it smh

if we got company we try to send everything with them....desserts and all....its not uncommon to leave my crib w/ half a cake and a ziplock bag fulla chicken lol

Reactions: TheNightKing
maybe not everybody but thats definitely some normal american shit they talking about....some may have to tweak the numbers here and there but its general shit people complain about here

yeah I hear you on the other point tho...i was dying laughing at my kids one day cuz they were whining about something....im like man we used to beg for the name brand cereal or to be able to pack lunches like the cool kids

im kinda bitter about the shit now that I do have things and can look back and see, like you said....shit wasnt even outlandish or expensive.....we had house parties and bbq's all the time, I know they could have paid bills on time and afforded some better things if they had known better

the only reason i dont hold them fully accountable is because I understand its generational.....if you dont know shit about money or how to handle it, you cant possibly show your kids the right way.....they did what they learned
also gotta look at how pays grew and how prices lowered with mass production..

Naw, 1% problems is your private jet not being cleared for take off in time.

And yeah growing up, we was broke as hell too. I remember having a meal at the soup kitchen one time. We was on food stamps, wic and was at Focus Hops every month. Looking back it was lack of effort (too much smoking and drinking) and financial illiteracy.
shit i agree.

here in switzerland we middle class.
my neighbor just bought a new ferrari and just takes it out on the weekends.
one of the owners for heiber is an old lady who walks around and catches the tram with recycled bags yet shes a billionaire.
thats 1% shit.

but we wasnt exactly broke....but it was very poor financial literacy in my home.
i had hand me downs and my sneakers was so worn the sole used to flip when i walked. we had two cars both buicks.

and thing is....when people say i changed...i just point out to them how my parents never made expensive clothes that important so now that i have money....expensive clothes is still not important....hence why back on the IC i always kept my $49 sneakers on deck. cars was never important ....thats why i kept my 2000 lincoln until like 2 mothns ago.
but niggas get some loot and they buying a closet full of versace, bmws or some shit.

im sorry...i drifted....what we talking about?

lol

its rice my boy......3 days tops, toss that shit

it was still in the pot too?.....I know that shit was hard

but yeah wasted food is def an issue for this thread......we toss all kinda good ass food.....like, shit I couldnt always afford

problem is, when the wife or m.i.l cooks they make enough for damn 15 people.....I'll eat leftovers 2 times and thats it

we've tossed half trays of sushi, pots of bolognese, shrimp, all kinda shit....and im mad to see it go but I cant/wont eat any more of it smh

if we got company we try to send everything with them....desserts and all....its not uncommon to leave my crib w/ half a cake and a ziplock bag fulla chicken lol
so yall just wasting money?

smdh.....im surprised at you @1/2
you let me down today.

so yall just wasting money?

smdh.....im surprised at you @1/2
you let me down today.

nah man....where u from?

southern/country people just cook a lotta food....there's this fear of not having enough for somebody lol

we just end up with too much leftovers all the time

nah man....where u from?

southern/country people just cook a lotta food....there's this fear of not having enough for somebody lol

we just end up with too much leftovers all the time
man
im from the city......we aint have enough.
shit even now.....i buy two days worth a food and just go back to the store on the 3rd day.
we was wasting mad food.
and when you see all the immigrants hungry and shit....makes you think twice about wasting...but thats just me says the nigga who cant get regular massages.....only thai hands touch this skin

man
im from the city......we aint have enough.
shit even now.....i buy two days worth a food and just go back to the store on the 3rd day.
we was wasting mad food.
and when you see all the immigrants hungry and shit....makes you think twice about wasting...but thats just me says the nigga who cant get regular massages.....only thai hands touch this skin

noooooo siirr

I am not with that grocery store twice a week bullshit at all!!

we hit Sams and Walmart like its food stamp day.....the only thing I dont get in bulk is produce, obviously

I used to wonder about big city people, especially NYC wit people living in high rises and riding trains and shit.....asked myself where tf do they get groceries?....how do they get em home?......where do the babies play???.....poor babies lol

noooooo siirr

I am not with that grocery store twice a week bullshit at all!!

we hit Sams and Walmart like its food stamp day.....the only thing I dont get in bulk is produce, obviously

I used to wonder about big city people, especially NYC wit people living in high rises and riding trains and shit.....asked myself where tf do they get groceries?....how do they get em home?......where do the babies play???.....poor babies lol
its alot of places for kids to play in NYC and philly.
tons of bodegas and stores all over NYC....we had big grocery stores in philly.
when i moved to the burbs.....best shit ever...i can get to wegmans, whole foods, walmrt and walgreen all in 5 minutes drive.
now in switzerland i can get to COOP, Aldi and Migros all in 5 minutes walk.
im soo spoiled

its alot of places for kids to play in NYC and philly.
tons of bodegas and stores all over NYC....we had big grocery stores in philly.
when i moved to the burbs.....best shit ever...i can get to wegmans, whole foods, walmrt and walgreen all in 5 minutes drive.
now in switzerland i can get to COOP, Aldi and Migros all in 5 minutes walk.
im soo spoiled

im sure they do, just going off what I see on tv....which is concrete and cars in every direction

but yeah, im not even within 5 mins of anything now....I was in the city, and thats one of the things I hated when I got to the country

aint no running for beer and gars at halftime lol....thats why we gotta stock up

maybe not everybody but thats definitely some normal american shit they talking about....some may have to tweak the numbers here and there but its general shit people complain about here

yeah I hear you on the other point tho...i was dying laughing at my kids one day cuz they were whining about something....im like man we used to beg for the name brand cereal or to be able to pack lunches like the cool kids

im kinda bitter about the shit now that I do have things and can look back and see, like you said....shit wasnt even outlandish or expensive.....we had house parties and bbq's all the time, I know they could have paid bills on time and afforded some better things if they had known better

the only reason i dont hold them fully accountable is because I understand its generational.....if you dont know shit about money or how to handle it, you cant possibly show your kids the right way.....they did what they learned
So true. My moms would be at the bingo parlor all the damn time. I know she was dropping bills in that bitch. She's white so that 8-Mile mom playing bingo shit hit home for me.

And all I wanted was like a transformer or GI Joe. Not a set, just one. She even returned some shoes my aunt bought for me from Pic-N--Pay (very low quality shoe store back in the day).

Anyway, sorry to derail with stories of poverty, lol. Was probably need though to balance all the stunting that was going on, lol. Plus, aren't these complaints still 1st world problems? I believe so.

Reactions: 1/2
absolutely lol

kids in Malawi dont give a fuck about an action figure or the brand of food they eat......slim chances they got shoes at all

there's people that dream to live our worst days

we aint shit

So true. My moms would be at the bingo parlor all the damn time. I know she was dropping bills in that bitch. She's white so that 8-Mile mom playing bingo shit hit home for me.

And all I wanted was like a transformer or GI Joe. Not a set, just one. She even returned some shoes my aunt bought for me from Pic-N--Pay (very low quality shoe store back in the day).

Anyway, sorry to derail with stories of poverty, lol. Was probably need though to balance all the stunting that was going on, lol. Plus, aren't these complaints still 1st world problems? I believe so.
bruh...share them stories....

its about growth.
from not having to having 1st world problems.....as black people without the help of pale skin color.

man stunt and be thankful where you are. we are not supposed to be where we are. not even a couple generations ago we couldnt vote, or be considered full human.

yet here we are.....@1/2 wasting food, @konceptjones with a vacation home, @The Mad Titan eating sausages in germany, @Playmaker88 people throwing out rice, @Whispering Eye cant poop without surfing the netz, @Cain cant stand the heat yet has central air, @Goldie started his own site, @Elzo69Renaissance ..nigga be in cuba and wearing meerkat scarfs....our ancestors didnt have these options....but we do.

man yall better stunt on these niggas

giphy.gif

qlUzJ_.gif

cuz on the grand scheme of things considering where we all mostly came from......we made it
leo-toast-9.w710.h473.gif

Choppy internet is worse than no internet idgaf

man, what?

these phones will make you rage the fuck out if you're tryna use gps to find something or show somebody a video or look up an answer to prove a point

i be mad as hell when ABW mobile wont load up.....or better yet lol, when autocorrect wont take my slang words

I SAID THRU BITCH......THRUUUU

STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

throwing-phone.gif

We got eight 47-50 inch tvs in the house and im bitter about it

tenor.gif

I want 70's and 80's....projectors....4k ultra hd everything.....this is bullshit

bruh...share them stories....

its about growth.
from not having to having 1st world problems.....as black people without the help of pale skin color.

man stunt and be thankful where you are. we are not supposed to be where we are. not even a couple generations ago we couldnt vote, or be considered full human.

yet here we are.....@1/2 wasting food, @konceptjones with a vacation home, @The Mad Titan eating sausages in germany, @Playmaker88 people throwing out rice, @Whispering Eye cant poop without surfing the netz, @Cain cant stand the heat yet has central air, @Goldie started his own site, @Elzo69Renaissance ..nigga be in cuba and wearing meerkat scarfs....our ancestors didnt have these options....but we do.

man yall better stunt on these niggas

giphy.gif

qlUzJ_.gif

cuz on the grand scheme of things considering where we all mostly came from......we made it
leo-toast-9.w710.h473.gif

LOL Naw, naw pleighboy. I don't have the vacation crib just yet.

That was just an example of a 1st world complaint. I actually heard that from one of my clients not long ago and it struck me as some seriously 1st world shit. Like... do your kids not realize that not everyone has a second home that they go to maybe a couple of times a year? Shit, a lot of folks don't even have a roof over their head and your kids are complaining about the number of bathrooms in y'alls second home.

Last edited: