Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 1st World Problems

Having at least one of every gaming console and your 4 yr old ends up with 2 360's in his room cuz you need the space.

Debating whether or not you should lease a grand cherokee for the coming winter since you dont wanna be in a 500hp monster on ice, yet you have a perfectly fine and paid for suv sitting outside but just dont want to drive it cuz its 8 yrs old.

speaking german in the DR but speaking spanish in Berlin...because you getting old and forget where you are

when you have blackout curtains but forgot to close your bedroom door and your skylight lights up the whole upstairs.

When deciding on where to eat is decided by whether or not you feel like getting out of your car to order smh

Reactions: 1/2
Currently watching my neighbor’s sprinkler system spray water on a yard that was saturated with rain for tha past 2 days...

When I finally find a hidden gem on Netflix , binge a whole season and gotta wait a year before they drop the full 8 episode season of season two

Wifey got me tight.

How the fuck you ask me to bring you a change of shoes to work because you don't want to get your good shoes wet?

The shit @DOS_patos and @The Mad Titan talking about ain't even first world problems. They have 1% problems. Very few first world people are living like that.

To @konceptjones point, I remember growing up and not getting shit. Now that I'm older and got money, I realize the shit I wanted as a kid didn't even cost much. We were just broke.

The shit @DOS_patos and @The Mad Titan talking about ain't even first world problems. They have 1% problems. Very few first world people are living like that.

To @konceptjones point, I remember growing up and not getting shit. Now that I'm older and got money, I realize the shit I wanted as a kid didn't even cost much. We were just broke.

maybe not everybody but thats definitely some normal american shit they talking about....some may have to tweak the numbers here and there but its general shit people complain about here

yeah I hear you on the other point tho...i was dying laughing at my kids one day cuz they were whining about something....im like man we used to beg for the name brand cereal or to be able to pack lunches like the cool kids

im kinda bitter about the shit now that I do have things and can look back and see, like you said....shit wasnt even outlandish or expensive.....we had house parties and bbq's all the time, I know they could have paid bills on time and afforded some better things if they had known better

the only reason i dont hold them fully accountable is because I understand its generational.....if you dont know shit about money or how to handle it, you cant possibly show your kids the right way.....they did what they learned

Back