Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 1st World Problems

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
You ever catch yourself gettin mad about some shit you should be grateful for?

Nothing serious, we all do it.

What kinda 1st world problems you got?

I hate when its too much shit in the fridge and you cant find what you're looking for.

I hate when the kids are all on tablets and got the tv on netflix and my connection on the playstation slows down.

I hate our garage aint big enough for all the cars with the lawnmower and 4 wheeler in the way smh

tenor.gif

keep it going

online or in general?

the wife had an Amazon love thing for a minute lol

Mainly online and only non food items lol.

I feel her I love Amazon I have my full cart ready to go if needed lol

I hate when my shower doesnt run hot.. shit pisses me off..

Oh i hate moving... been doing this the last few days in a transition phase.. actually moving is time consuming but its cake its the getting your shit together part that sucks.. especially when you got breakables.

oh and i gotta get a new car.. decisions decisions i wanted one anyway but damn the world forced my hand

When the lease on your Benz is up and you can't decide on another one or going with the BMW or Lexus joint.

so yall just gonna stunt on the 3rd world?

yall aint shit.

but imma let yall ride....interesting topic.
not sure if i should add on or not.

Having to travel 3-4 times a year to Europe for my job. Its annoying. Niggaz be like "really nigga"

I hate that what I pay in taxes equals a full time above min wage job. Add my wife salary to that and tax time ugly as fuck.

I hate that my wifes employer didnt offer the hellcat in their special employee lease program so I had to settle for a 392 shaker. And they changed from 24mo to 12 mo so I gotta trade in every year

I hate that Im up this early in, at the Microsoft headquarters in Munich for training.

Guten Morgen muhfuckas

20181016_024922.jpg

Last edited:
Putting a bottle of Bacardi on the shelf...then the bitch falls off the shelf...shatters...and vodka spilled all over the floor...

133f9a45c6d938dd9205a69a3da7f8a3.gif

Back