Welcome To aBlackWeb

$18 Combos and $3 Hashbrowns got McDonalds rethinking all these price hikes.

I felt fat as fuck when I first installed the mcdonalds app out of morbid curiosity.

now I have a whole folder on my homescreen with fast food apps. i hate myself and what this world has done to me.
brendan-frasier-the-whale.gif

Right on time.

Are higher prices at fast food chains making you reconsider dining out?

Chains like KFC, Pizza Hut, and Starbucks have all reported stores with declining sales in 2024.

Pizza Hut and KFC both saw declining same-store sales — down 7% and 2% percent, respectively — in the first quarter of 2024.

Starbucks reported a 3% decline in U.S. store sales for the first quarter of 2024.

The reason? Economists say people are spending less money because of higher prices and higher interest rates.

Right on time.

Are higher prices at fast food chains making you reconsider dining out?

Chains like KFC, Pizza Hut, and Starbucks have all reported stores with declining sales in 2024.

Pizza Hut and KFC both saw declining same-store sales — down 7% and 2% percent, respectively — in the first quarter of 2024.

Starbucks reported a 3% decline in U.S. store sales for the first quarter of 2024.

The reason? Economists say people are spending less money because of higher prices and higher interest rates.

Saw this yesterday.

Knew something was up when I heard KFC was offering $10 Tuesdays for an 8-pc bucket.

Other chains are offering more deals too.

Papa John's is offering free cheese pizzas Monday-Wednesday with the purchase of a large 3-topping.

Domino's with their points plan and 2 medium 2-toppings for $6.99, so yeah.........the pressure's definitely getting to them.

*Don't ask me how I know all this*

blankface emoticon.jpg

Last edited:
Back