Welcome To aBlackWeb

$18 Combos and $3 Hashbrowns got McDonalds rethinking all these price hikes.

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
Corporate greed got these fast food spots really thinking they're able to compete with low-end sit down joints price-wise. That reality check is coming in swiftly.

Corporate America may be bumping up against the limit of its power to keep raising prices as consumers in some markets cry uncle.

At McDonald's, which has repeatedly boasted about its ability to raise menu prices without denting sales, executives are finally acknowledging that customers need a break.

On Monday, as the burger chain reported weaker-than-expected sales at its US stores, CEO Chris Kempczinski addressed McDonald's "affordability" problem, and indicated the chain would cut prices on some menu items.

"Eating at home has become more affordable," Kempczinski said.

Lol.

We are reaching the limits of capitalism.

Corporations don't care about people, they only care about profit.

Executives and managers are the ones setting pay for low-level employees right?

But also setting the prices for the products they sell.

So if they are raising prices every 3 years, but real wages in America haven't seen an increase in about 50 years...basically your employer is robbing you.

Think about it, your employer is against you, robbing you blind, selling shit that you can't afford, but you make it.

There is no coordination in between employees, employers and consumers. So that's why bread is going for 15 dollars and deli meat is for 8. They don't give a fuck about you but want you to come in and do your 40 hours a week, knowing damn well you can't afford shit.

Then they pay policymakers and lobbyists and the media to tell you not to unionize and raising the minimum wage is going to make you lose your job because they won't make any money to buy back their own stock. Or they tell you to care about some small business bullshit.

So they lie to you, rob you and then fuck you.

Last edited:
I remember all the fuss over "they're gonna raise prices if people demand higher wages" talk. Then these companies laid off a bunch of people, made everything automated and still raised prices. It's almost like they're trying to max out their profits regardless of what bullshit excuse they give the public. Who would've thought...

Nigga!!!

I went to wendys like a month ago (havent been there alil over year). Nigga got 2 basic chicken sandwiches.

Shit cost me 14 fucking dollars. Nigga! da fuq. Plus these shits is so small. I ate each one in like 3 bites.

Never again. Life is too hard for me be spending $7 on one basic fast food chicken sammich...

I wanted to tell da cashier...

But didnt. Jus over paid for dat shitty sandwich n charged it to da game

Nigga!!!

I went to wendys like a month ago (havent been there alil over year). Nigga got 2 basic chicken sandwiches.

Shit cost me 14 fucking dollars. Nigga! da fuq. Plus these shits is so small. I ate each one in like 3 bites.

Never again. Life is too hard for me be spending $7 on one basic fast food chicken sammich...

I wanted to tell da cashier...

But didnt. Jus over paid for dat shitty sandwich n charged it to da game

I copped a filet-o-fish from McD's on the road heading up north in the fall. First thing I noticed was how fuckin small them shits was and then the price they had the nerve to charge for the combo. I think that was genuinely the last time we went to McD's and I really don't foresee a time in the near future where I ever go back. Even their sausage mcmuffins are way more expensive, them shits was 2 for $2 but not no more AND they're way smaller than they used to be.

I copped a filet-o-fish from McD's on the road heading up north in the fall. First thing I noticed was how fuckin small them shits was and then the price they had the nerve to charge for the combo. I think that was genuinely the last time we went to McD's and I really don't foresee a time in the near future where I ever go back. Even their sausage mcmuffins are way more expensive, them shits was 2 for $2 but not no more AND they're way smaller than they used to be.

what kinda fish was it?

:hahaha:

It ain't just McDonalds really, it's pretty much across the board. I know in my head that if we stop at Wendy's while we're out, that's damned near $40. We could eat at Applebee's for about the same price. Ain't no way Wendy's fast food is worth that much.
Nigga, I'd rather have Wendy's than Apple Bee's.

Dont other countries that have a better wages for these places manage without hiking the prices ridiculously?
Not only are their wages way higher, they get benefits & higher quality food. Most of it is because their goverment doesnt allow their fuckery & in some countries they have strong unions that stick together agross the board. In Denmark they went to war with Mcdonalds and i think the starting wage there is like $20.

This couldnt never happen here because most people are a combination of stupid, selfish or greedy. No matter how much they have, they seldom stand up for anything or anyone, unless they're benefiting from it.

Perfect example is the Grammys. Jay-z bravely called them out.......because his wife hasnt won the grammy she really wanted to complete her collection. Which just shows how corrupt and unfair they are.

For another year Beyonce has to sit in her 200mill dollar Malibu home. Crying her eyes out! Because her award case with 32 grammys look silly, worthless & incomplete, because the "album of the year" slot, lays dusty and barren.

Not only are their wages way higher, they get benefits & higher quality food. Most of it is because their goverment doesnt allow their fuckery & in some countries they have strong unions that stick together agross the board. In Denmark they went to war with Mcdonalds and i think the starting wage there is like $20.

This couldnt never happen here because most people are a combination of stupid, selfish or greedy. No matter how much they have, they seldom stand up for anything or anyone, unless they're benefiting from it.

Perfect example is the Grammys. Jay-z bravely called them out.......because his wife hasnt won the grammy she really wanted to complete her collection. Which just shows how corrupt and unfair they are.

For another year Beyonce has to sit in her 200mill dollar Malibu home. Crying her eyes out! Because her award case with 32 grammys look silly, worthless & incomplete, because the "album of the year" slot, lays dusty and barren.

lol strange beyonce pivot but yeah.. "greatest country on earth!"

😐

lol strange beyonce pivot but yeah.. "greatest country on earth!"

😐
I was doing more than one thing, and happened to just learn how many grammys she won. Made me make the weebay face that jigga up there complaining like shes always over looked, when she won 32. Of all the people to give a voice to that get over looked, it wasnt some lil person whos voice cant really be heard, it was someone that already won thirty fucking two grammys.

Made me think of Kat Williams when he was talking comedian that made it, and wanna talk all the feel good shit about up and coming comedians, but dont actually help them. A few dollars they wouldnt notice would go a long way for these open mic'ers. That circles back to the American way of, i got mine, fuck you & no matter how much you have, its never enough. Thats why damn near the whole country is underpaid, but they're fine as long as they keep making more than people they think is bellow them.

Back