Welcome To aBlackWeb

$18 Combos and $3 Hashbrowns got McDonalds rethinking all these price hikes.

This made me think of those Little Caesar's commercials.

I remember when they were a bargain at 5 or 6 dollars.

But now they're selling pizzas for $9.99 and acting like it's some kind of deal or something.

I'm thinking to myself...........does Little Caesar's realize that they're, well.............Little Caesar's???

I can cop a Digiorno's supreme that tastes better than that shit.

Now, the original Little Caesar's from the 80's???

The pizza/pizza joints that came wrapped in paper over the cardboard???

They need to bring that recipe back.

Those pizzas were good.
Whats crazy is i can remember the last time i had lil ceasars in the early 90s watching that Richard pryor movie moving

lol detroit style huh. Perhaps another thread is needed to properly shit on that abomination as well 🤣

but waiting 2 hours for ANY pizza is wild to me. smh

It would literally be that many people pullin' up and the only thing anyone wants is the $5 hot-n-ready's. The area we were in was that ghetto and poor. Muhfuckas would sit at the slot machines at the gas station across the parking lot, win enough for a pizza and to grab a 2L of pop or something from the Von's next door and for them that shit was enough to get through the night. wash, rinse repeat until the 1st of the month comes around.

Something's definitely gotta give.

Inflation is out of control.

I think these companies held off as long as they could to not pass on the higher costs to consumers........but inflation is so bad now that they don't have any choice but to raise prices.

The market always has a way of sorting things out, so.......like others mentioned..........consumers will respond by eating less fast food.

And, eventually, these companies will have to lower their prices again to eat more of the costs...........or start closing restaurants and/or laying off employees.

Maybe eliminating some items off of their menus and only offering the bare essentials.

But yeah, some of these fast-food places don't have any business having prices as high (or higher) than Chick Fil-A.
Agreed.

Wendy's is gone be in for a real rude awakening when they find out that ppl aren't going for their price hike bs. Fast food/local carryout is already high enough as is. Like wtf..

I went to the Five Guys site and rang up an order identical to the one in the article: Yeah, these niggas is crazy as shit to believe their food is worth $20+. And the fact that they're begging for a tip for fast food is ridiculous.

View attachment 1274498

Just dawned on me: For $5-$10 more, depending on the location, you could conceivably eat at Ramsay's Burger instead of Five Guys.

Wendy's walked back on that idea due to the backlash. Came out with a $1 burger sale promotion to appease the public...

Yeah they walked that shit back like 24 hrs later. Still funny as hell to see folks realizing in real time they fell for the Okey doke on why these prices were gonna rise.

I know it was just confusing as hell that small order cost so much...

I’m in Southern California, so that might explain it a bit more.

I’ve found that not all McDonald’s are priced the same. I have two within a 2 mile distance and there is pricing differences anywhere between 10 to 50 cents. It’s not drastic. I’m sure if I was to go into LA, it would be a bit more on the dollar side of a difference.

Back