Welcome To aBlackWeb

My girl made me watch season 1 because i forced her to watch Black Mirror. I gave up after ep 5 i think.

Feels like its made for a middle school audience.

Thats the vibe i was getting from the trailer. And my little brothers who are freshman in highschool wouldnt stfu about it so It had me worried lol.

On the second episode of Season 2 now......I see Clay still acting a sucka

Overall I gave Season 1 an 8 out 10.

It was really believable how a high school teenager could go through with committing suicide due to her surroundings and peer pressure.....there is a suicide scene and some other stuff in there (rape, slut shaming, etc) that made it uncomfortable to watch

Last edited:
- Outside of the counselor.....the black men on this show was on some other sh*t - the gay trainer, the Uncle Tom class president with the really punchable face and even Olivia Huxtable's dad was looking shaky in the light on certain scenes

- Bryce is white male privilege / affluenza in the flesh

- When Hannah was alive, you really felt bad for her but she is more annoying as a ghost / hallucination

- After all that heat the baseball team had on them, the ones that were with Monty were stupid to take it to another level with Tyler.....I really thought Tyler was going to let the chopper sing

- Sherri looks like a snack

tumblr_p900eqdThv1qjtstoo1_500.gif

tumblr_p900eqdThv1qjtstoo3_500.gif

just finished s1...some nitpicky stuff, but, still a good show

on s2 now

on episode two...are they really in "ASS" Class?

Alternative
Strategies &
Solutions??

wut??

shit drifted off into soap opera world for me towards the end of S1, but I liked it up until then

wife started S2 but I really wasnt interested....havent seen or heard anything to change my mind either

Back