Welcome To aBlackWeb

1 liberal teen vs 20 trump supporters

I don't think they're framing it as an insult the way the right-wing does. I was going through the videos of that channel
It's Jubilee. They literally just had Charlie Kirk doing the same thing against Liberals 2 weeks ago. They play the middle ground and let both sides get their views off respectfully

I do not understand how “woke” is being misinterpreted in this context.

He is literally looking deeper into things and not taking them at face value.

He is arguing conspiracies with actual facts that can be looked up.

He is pushing against the status quo.

He is seeking growth and change.

Ahhh… I get it… it wasn’t a super spiritual brother that’s donning a dashiki and turban with a big ass red sash around his waist.

Like y’all would’ve even watched if it was…

I do not understand how “woke” is being misinterpreted in this context.

He is literally looking deeper into things and not taking them at face value.

He is arguing conspiracies with actual facts that can be looked up.

He is pushing against the status quo.

He is seeking growth and change.

Ahhh… I get it… it wasn’t a super spiritual brother that’s donning a dashiki and turban with a big ass red sash around his waist.

Like y’all would’ve even watched if it was…
You ain't wrong, but the word has been weaponized to basically meaning a liberal snowflake or black person now. If a white person tells me I'm woke I'm slapping the shit out of them. Shit racist to me.

First clip stressed me out last night lol I stopped halfway through
It was funny for a lot of reasons mainly cause all the conservatives were responding with feelings and misinterpretations of facts and when challenged, they tried to whatabout their way out the convo

I liked it overall because it was interesting to see non scholars debate but at the same time, if you know you're going on a show to debate someone, you need to have more in your bag than "I feel"

Reactions: GNS
It was funny for a lot of reasons mainly cause all the conservatives were responding with feelings and misinterpretations of facts and when challenged, they tried to whatabout their way out the convo

I liked it overall because it was interesting to see non scholars debate but at the same time, if you know you're going on a show to debate someone, you need to have more in your bag than "I feel"
Yeah her combination of caffeinated aggression and logical fallacies was…something

Back