Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You in here acting like we attacked her. If anything we tried to make it more understanding. My explanation was clear as water. Then you in here telling mfs AP pressed her for pics and blah blah. Nobody pressed her for anything. She would offer and retract. Offer and retract. Offer and retract for whatever reason. So what exactly are you protecting her from? Us trying to clear up and misconceptions? Us trying to tell her it ain’t about what she saying it’s about? Or are you tryna make this thread go longer for fun?

Use a better paintbrush next time because this picture you’re tryna paint ain’t what you’re tryna portray.
Never once did I say anyone attacked her. Find it. Idc if she pump faking or not. Yall do

I'm protecting her from the creeps and perverts who been pressing her about her cookies and a pic. Why? Cause she said she was pressed.

And I was attacked, called back into this thread and continue to be attacked, why? Hmmm

Never once did I say anyone attacked her. Find it. Idc if she pump faking or not. Yall do

I'm protecting her from the creeps and perverts who been pressing her about her cookies and a pic. Why? Cause she said she was pressed.

And I was attacked, called back into this thread and continue to be attacked, why? Hmmm
What creeps and pervs? That narrative about people pressing her has been debunked. So you’re in here protecting the lies!

I think a lot of people have the narrative fucked up but who cares this thread should be done.

Y’all think it’s ok to roast accuse and talk shit about a person who was taking a longtime posting a pic. I think that’s bs.

Then had the audacity to kick me out of the lounge for NOTHING shit but y’all ain’t pressed

Y’all think it’s ok to roast accuse and talk shit about a person who was taking a longtime posting a pic. I think that’s bs.
Love how long we been joking about you pump faking? You would even be in there laughing along with the shit. Cmon now! This isn’t new.

Who in here roasted you or did they just say what they been saying?

Love how long we been joking about you pump faking? You would even be in there laughing along with the shit. Cmon now! This isn’t new.

look at who conveniently left the thread after he came in like a CAT 5 hurricane on a city with poor levees

Reactions: Lea

I know what I saw and I’m not going to be going back through this thread seeing who said what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back