❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he ain’t following the fucking leader and scared to have his own opinion on shit
Love, c'mon

you think chicity really give a shit?

if he did, this thread would've played out a lot different

my opinion is my own b/c its based on fact..things that i can actually prove unlike Chi who has been here LITERALLY throwing shit at walls hoping it sticks and not one single time have you told him to chill out and stick to the facts

now if you in on the troll, then just say that, but i aint about to sit here and let this twigs for dreads nigga go from thread to thread talking about i begged to see an ass pic from you

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
Started the thread with some fake ass e friends ending it happy they showed me their true intentions smdh

Started the thread with some fake ass e friends ending it happy they showed me their true intentions smdh

How many of your fake e-friends knew what u looked like before this thread?

I'd check the ip address to make sure this isnt another poster trolling. Cause she goofy as hell for posting that shit.

Love, c'mon

you think chicity really give a shit?

if he did, this thread would've played out a lot different

my opinion is my own b/c its based on fact..things that i can actually prove unlike Chi who has been here LITERALLY throwing shit at walls hoping it sticks and not one single time have you told him to chill out and stick to the facts

now if you in on the troll, then just say that, but i aint about to sit here and let this twigs for dreads nigga go from thread to thread talking about i begged to see an ass pic from you

giphy-1 (4).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.