Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tryna figure out why you've been so combative in thos thread when youve been critical of @Love in the past
Who have I been combative towards that didnt bring the smoke to me first? Hmmm

I've been critical of her in this very this very thread but I didn't vote her 49+ like YOU did.

You got some nerve

Too emotional for a troll, they usually give a sign that they're self aware of the joke. This one here is hurt.
That’s why It’s expert level....think about it she made one post and for the past 2 days niggaz been tripping over themselves to make sure they didn’t offend her lmao....when she s bored of this she ll just stop posting in the thread....

Who have I been combative towards that didnt bring the smoke to me first? Hmmm

I've been critical of her in this very this very thread but I didn't vote her 49+ like YOU did.

You got some nerve

You know this aint how we work bro...

NAME NAMES.

And while youre doing that, reflect on how you are fighting a fight with a double edged sword....

He dont care @Love

You know this aint how we work bro...

NAME NAMES.

And while youre doing that, reflect on how you are fighting a fight with a double edged sword....

He dont care @Love
Kandy
Beta
Goldie
AP

All of them have attacked me, realized they was wrong and told me....you guessed it, I got it

Now I try to let this black queen know she still good here and here you come, attacking

You dont like black women, why are you here?

Kandy
Beta
Goldie
AP

All of them have attacked me, realized they was wrong and told me....you guessed it, I got it

Now I try to let this black queen know she still good here and here you come, attacking

You dont like black women, why are you here?
i told you yesterday

tenor.gif

you pos

The reason “you got it” is because you’re just like AP and don’t wanna admit you’re wrong even when proven wrong.

I meant that AP line as an insult too btw.

Well...this turned drastically.

These episodes of "As the ABW World Turns" never disappoints. Lol

AP got a whole thread about how he can't admit being wrong

Kandy got a known track record of doing whatever it takes to secure a W

I try to protect one sister from the mob and somehow I get attacked and I'm the disingenuous false narrative writing pos?

You
Cant
Script
This
Shit
B

I try to protect one sister from the mob and somehow I get attacked and I'm the disingenuous false narrative writing pos?

You
Cant
Script
This
Shit
B
Slander.

You
Cant
Script
This
Shit
B

Awww :(

You in here acting like we attacked her. If anything we tried to make it more understanding. My explanation was clear as water. Then you in here telling mfs AP pressed her for pics and blah blah. Nobody pressed her for anything. She would offer and retract. Offer and retract. Offer and retract for whatever reason. So what exactly are you protecting her from? Us trying to clear up any misconceptions? Us trying to tell her it ain’t about what she saying it’s about? Or are you tryna make this thread go longer for fun?

Use a better paintbrush next time because this picture you’re tryna paint ain’t what you’re tryna portray.

Im an honestly shocked it took 35 pages for someone to get sued or to threaten a court case lol.

I am not shocked at all that ma nigga @Mr Litty is involved in someone being sued or threatening a court case...

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back