Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Kandy (Vol 17)

where does she fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm watching to see what happens next

i bet chi dont get called a f***ot

@SKPJR always talking about Kandy sexually

Weird way to shoot ya shot

HotPaltryFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

question

what forum outside the record store have you seen 5 grand old ass?

I haven't, but the gems and history lessons he drops about hip-hop from it's beginning to the 80s to 90s is dope imo as well his old man perspective on todays hiphop. He's a valuable asset to the forum.

He did say he purposely skips over her post so that he doesn't give her a reaction thus give off the impression that he is clit riding

He knows his weakness

@SKPJR always talking about Kandy sexually

Weird way to shoot ya shot
no i wasnt talking about her sexually. i havent seen enough of her to go down that road. but based on the reactions that she gets from the dudes on here im guessing yall know something i dont.

keep it real. it has felt like post 2pac shooting compton around here for the past couple of days. it's been all out warfare and dudes been getting knocked off left and right. and from what i can tell the beef has either been A) i used to love @Kandy and she hurt my feelings or B) you fuck with my girl Kandy and you die. Kandy got yall out here looking like the mob pirus vs. the southside crips. and she just an internet chick that most of yall have never met smh.

so like i said im not coming at her sexually b/c i dont know her like that. im just looking at how much power she has over you mob james/orlando anderson ass internet negroes. she got yall negroes e-pussy whipped lmfao. that in and of itself makes her top 5.

Last edited:
I ain't l

no i wasnt talking about her sexually. i havent seen enough of her to go down that road. but based on the reactions that she gets from the dudes on here im guessing yall know something i dont.

keep it real. it has felt like post 2pac shooting compton around here for the past couple of days. it's been all out warfare and dudes been knocked off left and right. and from what i can tell the beef has either been A) i used to love @Kandy and she hurt my feelings or B) you fuck with my girl Kandy and you die. Kandy got yall out here looking the mob piru's vs. the southside crips. and she just an internet chick that most of yall have never met smh.

so like i said im not coming at her sexually b/c i dont know her like that. im just looking at how much power she has over you mob james/orlando anderson ass internet negroes. she got yall negroes e-pussy whipped lmfao. that in and of itself makes her top 5.
Well written there guy

Lotta y'alls tho, fill them in with some names next time

I ain't l

keep it real. it has felt like post 2pac shooting compton around here for the past couple of days. it's been all out warfare and dudes been knocked off left and right. and from what i can tell the beef has either been A) i used to love @Kandy and she hurt my feelings or B) you fuck with my girl Kandy and you die. Kandy got yall out here looking the mob piru's vs. the southside crips. and she just an internet chick that most of yall have never met smh.

I hear shes broken some hearts around these parts...

some have even gone so far as to call her a sorceress

stating that her e-lovin puts them under a spell.. now thats what you call powerful

I haven't, but the gems and history lessons he drops about hip-hop from it's beginning to the 80s to 90s is dope imo as well his old man perspective on todays hiphop. He's a valuable asset to the forum.
oh im not knocking his contribution

i was just trying to understand your logic, but you make a compelling case for him as a member here

shit, his pimps on speed story put im in the top 20 for me

#1 to me. Makes this place what it is to me.

I was looking at the polls (pause) and was gonna call out whoever ranked her +50 a hating ass bitch. I won't make that mistake twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back