Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Kandy (Vol 17)

where does she fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5. She be churning out threads like an assembly line in a factory.

Ole girl tryin to meet that ABW thread quota to get that Christmas bonus. Props

Last edited:
Idk, I checked her started threads, went back 10 pages, all of them was in the cool table except 7. How can you be top 5 and don't interact with the whole forum. *Kanye shrug* top 50 until I see different.

#nobeef

Idk, I checked her started threads, went back 10 pages, all of them was in the cool table except 7. How can you be top 5 and don't interact with the whole forum. *Kanye shrug* top 50 until I see different.

#nobeef
fwiw, she in sections you not tho

#nobeef
This is the rank the posters in the cool table series

nah....she top 5
she does alot around here.

she owe me a fade tho.
tired of her shit.

#nobeef
I can’t be upset with a new person who doesn’t leave the record store ranking me 50+.

fwiw, she in sections you not tho

Maybe you're right AP. But the post I have seen, nothing jumped out. I would rank Gabi over Kandy right now. As well as numerous women from the IC. Too bad they're not here. #nodiss #nobeef

quick question

why the fuck does it matter what forums a poster frequents?

if you dont play video games why tf would you be in the arcade?

not into clothes or going out? what you doing in lifestyle and fashion?

i never thought anyone was required to post in every forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back