Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Kandy (Vol 17)

where does she fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question

why the fuck does is matter what forums a poster frequents?

if you dont play video games why tf would you be in the arcade?

not into clothes or going out? what you doing in lifestyle and fashion?

i never thought anyone was required to post in every forum
nice

Maybe you're right AP. But the post I have seen, nothing jumped out. I would rank Gabi over Kandy right now. As well as numerous women from the IC. Too bad they're not here. #nodiss #nobeef
Lol

MF Doom acting like he wasn't just on tinychat a week ago with Kandy and got shook when he noticed he was on cam and ran off.

Can't take these MF Doom niggas serious b

quick question

why the fuck does is matter what forums a poster frequents?

if you dont play video games why tf would you be in the arcade?

not into clothes or going out? what you doing in lifestyle and fashion?

i never thought anyone was required to post in every forum

All I seen is poll threads from her. Like I said I've only been on here heavy for 4 months. And she wasn't on the IC, so it's no pass history to go off of. #nobeef #nodiss. She top 50. Is there a way to follow a poster on here?

MF Doom acting like he wasn't just on tinychat a week ago with Kandy and got shook when he noticed he was on cam and ran off.

:hahaha:

All I seen is poll threads from her. Like I said I've only been on here heavy for 4 months. And she wasn't on the IC, so it's no pass history to go off of. #nobeef #nodiss. She top 50. Is there a way to follow a poster on here?
Name 49 people better on ABW in your four months that you’ve been here.

This ain’t about the IC

I heard she had the best e-pussy round these parts. Apparently once you get a piece of @Kandy you lose your mind, get lost in your feelings and tear down the entire internet if she hurts you. The cataclysmic outburst of violence that her legendary e-pussy has caused in the cool table makes her top 5 by itself.

Lmao. Nigga don't be capping. Every nigga had that same reaction. And I got off cause I didn't have any headphones, niggas was tripping about the feedback from the Bluetooth. Don't lie nigga.

I follow her....she's around

what you want her to post bruh?

I mean, we in one of her threads right now

Lmao. Nigga don't be capping. Every nigga had that same reaction. And I got off cause I didn't have any headphones, niggas was tripping about the feedback from the Bluetooth. Don't lie nigga.
200.gif

Name 49 people better on ABW in your four months that you’ve been here.

This ain’t about the IC

Honestly only Du, Goldie, AP, Beta, 5 grand and a few others stand out. Everybody else is just everybody else including me. Nothing I've seen from you makes you stand out. I will visit other sections you frequent more.

Last edited:
Honestly only Du, Goldie, AP, Beta, 5 grand and a few others stand out. Everybody else is just everybody including me. Nothing I've seen from you makes you stand out. I will visit other sections you frequent more.
Lol

Honestly only Du, Goldie, AP, Beta, 5 grand and a few others stand out. Everybody else is just everybody including me. Nothing I've seen from you makes you stand out. I will visit other sections you frequent more.
question

what forum outside the record store have you seen 5 grand old ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back