Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Sex Symbols” U Never Found Sexy

View attachment 825018
I don’t care what nobody says Gisele Bündchen is overrated as fuck and ppl swear she the baddest thing walking the planet everybody only dick ride her cause she got money and married to Tom Brady.

I also think she's a bit overrated but she was anointed long before Tom Brady. She had the juice since like 98-99.

White ppl love her she got voted sexiest runway model ever Victoria’s Secret sexiest angel and she the highest pay model ever.

And have you ever heard Stephen A Smith coon ass gush over her shit is disgusting

Bolded...well i didnt kno all that.

SAS is a coon. His opinion is null n void

View attachment 825018
I don’t care what nobody says Gisele Bündchen is overrated as fuck and ppl swear she the baddest thing walking the planet everybody only dick ride her cause she got money and married to Tom Brady.
Adriana Lima to me was always the better looking Brazilian supermodel than Gisele
15ba6d17da343dbe34d466774c875b01.jpg

e4999247e8757af4f648e763ea1bedff.jpg

I've never got the sex symbol label with Madonna, there were prettier women when she came out in the 80's.
Certain pics with Madonna glammed up in the late 80's and early 90's ,she was decent in the looks department.

curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.gif

4yywnuss4hb71.jpg

0e628f97-d509-4d9f-8cee-66e541e3f52a.jpg

Madonna wasn't a sex symbol because of how she looked. She was a sex symbol because she let her freak flag fly before that was the thing to do. She made a whole song about giving head and had it on the charts.

Back