Nicole Kidman
Gwyneth Paltrow
Miley Cyrus
Michelle Pfeiffer
Jennifer Aniston
Taylor Swift
Selena Gomez
Issa Rae

All overrated af to me and at one point were defined as the "gold standard" (at least to white people) and frequented People's Most Beautiful lists.

Btw the Fappening exposed Kate Upton and ruined her lmao. Crazy how niggas today think the Fappening is merely a "myth". You had to be there, every Hollywood actress was brought to their knees (literally and figuratively) some tried to front and were exposed.

Taylor Swift is a sex symbol?

That's news to me...she aint

R. Kelly
Will Smith
August Alsina
Tyson Beckford
Trey Songz
Bryson Tiller
Ginuwine
Tyrese
Damson Idris
Michael Ealy
Rotomi
Channing Tatum
George Clooney

Leo DiCaprio
Paul Rudd
Chris Brown
TI
LL Cool J
Ashton Kutcher
Ryan Reynolds
James Franco
Pharrell
Nelly
Drake

On that other site, any time the subject of sexy white women came up, they would always say Scarlett Johansson.

I mean, she ain’t ugly, but at the same time, I could never understand why she was always on the top of these dudes’ lists.

I just don’t get it.

On that other site, any time the subject of sexy white women came up, they would always say Scarlett Johansson.

I mean, she ain’t ugly, but at the same time, I could never understand why she was always on the top of these dudes’ lists.

I just don’t get it.
There will be no Black Widow slander going on here. If there was a white woman im fucking that’s the one. That is top shelf white woman right there.

I just don’t get it.

I can't een' front, I'd smang and bang her all day if given the chance.

Back