Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Sex Symbols” U Never Found Sexy

Going through this thread is highly entertaining. Why did John smith get banned? Even though he was mad annoying and talked too much he kept me entertained

So, he falsely accuses a poster of pedophilia and he’s allowed to still post here just as long as he uses an alias?

Am I understanding that correctly?

Last edited:
So, he falsely accuses a poster of pedophilia and he’s allowed to still post here just as long as he uses an alias?

Am I understanding that correctly?

Fam, you will be surprised at how many people are banned on Monday morning and back posting before lunch under a new name and IP

I can't combat everything b

Fam, you will be surprised at how many people are banned on Monday morning and back posting before lunch under a new name and IP

No one knows what his new name is so that means he hasn't done anything to anyone. Let that dude be.

Oh.. Maybe I misinterpreted.

You we’re speaking as if you knew for sure that he was still actively posting here under a different name.

Sorry if I got it wrong.🤷🏾‍♂️

Oh.. Maybe I misinterpreted.

You we’re speaking as if you knew for sure that he was still actively posting here under a different name.

Sorry if I got it wrong.🤷🏾‍♂️
Nah, you were right.

Sometimes a banning is what will get someone to act right.

Back